• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

From Poly to BWV?

donnamerry

Mouseketeer
If you stayed at Poly an evening to watch the electric water parade which is around 9:00 which is the best way back to BWV? I believe Epcot will be closed so can't take the monorail to Epcot from there? can't remember how to do this.
:confused:

One option is to take the Bus to Downtown Disney and transfer to the BWV bus. Another is to take a cab. When we took a cab form BWV to the Poly last January, it was about $12, including tip.

If the parks are closed, those are probably your only options. I'm not sure if there is a bus to BWV from the Ticket and Transportation Center. If so, that might be the quickest way to go after the major parks are closed for the evening. Maybe someone else knows.

There is no bus from the TTC. Your options are limited after the parks close. You can transfer at Downtown Disney until 2:00 a.m., but that is a long ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter