From 8 to 80!Seeing the Magic through a new set of eyes-Updated7/15-NEW TR LINK pg 28

Good morning scare students!! I won’t lie, as excited as I was to hear a Monster’s U wake up call, I will forever and ALWAYS miss Stitch screaming to wake me up in the morning! Although, it wasn’t quite time for that alarm to go off yet! I somehow managed to be up and raring to go even earlier than I had planned on…I blame the pixie dust that’s pumped through the hotel vents…I swear… Lol! I took a little excursion down to the food court to grab a coffee with my lovely new mug, and came across the finding that it was actually still DARK outside! (PS, with the introduction of the “rapid fill mugs” that Disney has rolled out, I noticed that the mugs came in green, orange and a light purple this year, the teal black and pink ones are gone, which is a nice bonus to someone who has a million mugs at home!

Breakfast cost break down will be brief, since it was just me. I had picked up a couple of kids Uncrustables meals the night before, apples, grapes, and my favorite snacks made the perfect breakfasts!

Kids PB & J: $ 5.29 each ($10.60 total for two days of breakfasts)

I swear I’m not on crack, Disney’s just the only place I can actually be up and functioning that early and be the first person ready to go! After grabbing a coffee and checking out the creepy gators near the pool, I headed back to the room to start to get ready, and mow down on some Uncrustables, because, let’s be serious, what would a Disney trip with Katt be without them?!

Eventually the alarm did go off, and Mom and Anne started to get ready, and somehow ended up being ready to go before I was! Seriously impressed, but I blame the fact that I somehow forgot how to French braid my bangs that morning. See, my first Disneybound of the trip was Rapunzel! Braid intact, we made it down to the bus stop for a bright and early 7:15!!

Clearly, it was a morning for some Extra Magic Hours, and we were diving head on into that magical water! The bus ride was nice and quick and I seriously noted how much closer POFQ was to the MK area than say, AKL/Pop was, best day ever!! We skipped our way from the bus stops over to the entrance, through the bag check, and then it happened, I pulled out my KTTWK, Mom grabbed hers, and Anne turned to me and asked “am I supposed to have that? I didn’t even think about it, I don’t think I brought it”

Yup…rookie mistake on my behalf, didn’t do the “does everyone have everything” check, bahaha, clearly I was just to excited! We went up to the ticket booth to sort things out, and when the cast member was verifying it, she asked “is the ticket needing replacing Katt’s” and I thought she was just confirming that the reservation was under my name, so I said yes. #rookiemistakenumbertwo. We just gotta remember, I’m the queen of DERP over here. Thinking everything was solved, we headed over to the park entrance, Mom and Anne got through no problem, and then mine flashed red….cast member said it was deactivated…Whoops. SO, we headed BACK to the ticket counter, and I reissued Anne’s ticket. Now, Anne had a key card with my name on it, but her fingerprint attached, and once I’d gotten into the parks, I had a key card with her name, but my fingerprint. The cast member at the desk said that a CM at the entrance could switch it for us, and I figured “why bother” and seriously, after all that mess I was just ready to get some rope drop on! Would it come back to haunt me? Let’s find out…

On one of our trips through the turnstiles a cast member noted Anne’s birthday button, wished her a Happy Birthday, and then actually pulled out some Mickey confetti and we all sang happy birthday to her while she pixie dusted Anne! A WONDERFUL early morning experience for us all, and guess what, you can check it out here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njUif6TVlho

I also had had Mom print out a bunch of “Thank you” type cards for CM’s when magical moments happen and I definitely passed one on to the awesome woman who made Anne’s morning!

Selfie time! I was super pumped to be getting into the Magic Kingdom, it had been so long and I was in need of a serious dose of pixie dust!! That pixie dust of course, would be started off with a lovely opening involving the Mayor of Main Street and some lovely performers!

And of course they’re joined by one absolutely insanely lucky family! UGH! I really do love that Disney does things like this, and this is just another reason that a Disney trip isn’t just a “theme park” or “regular vacation” it’s a time where YOU can be picked to OPEN THE PARK!! Or ride in a parade, or any of these magical moments! It’s insanely incredible and I thank them every day for making the decision to do those kind of things!

Snow White was definitely looking like the fairest in the land today! So pretty!! Rope drop was as magical as ever and everyone enjoyed it as we headed around the corner and officially into the park! Yaaaayyy! There are seriously few things better than walking down Main Street for the first time of a trip, especially with a first timer! We of course did stop for some lovely photos along the way too!

I will never get enough photos of that castle…. We stopped briefly to take in the Partner’s Statue as well, and as I was taking a close up of the plaque, Mom told me to turn around, I mean, if it was one of my favorite things, I should probably have a picture with it, right?!

Since one of the other absolute best things you can do in Disney World is walk right through the castle, that was of course the direction we were going. It also helped that in EMH only Tomorrowland and Fantasyland are open, and Space Mtn was down, we knew where we were going first!

*sigh* Like I said, so amazing! I also of course, took the moment to stop right at the castle arch and look down Main Street and Mom made some comment about how she half expected me to jump the rope and just start dancing on the castle stage…bahaha…Yeah, don’t want to get kicked out of the parks that early! Dream clouds floating in my head we made our way around the corner and into Fantasyland where we made our first stop of the morning!

As always it was super adorable, and since it was early morning, it was pretty much a straight walk on, yayayyaayaya! There’s so many people out there who are all “I don’t understand it, I don’t like the dark rides, they’re for kids” kinda thing, when I don’t know why, but they’re the ones that leave a smile on my face the longest. Peter Pan’s Flight is such a classic, of such an awesome story/movie, with some incredible characters that despite the fact that I’ll only ride it once a trip, and can’t photograph it for the LIFE of me, it’s still a favorite of mine.

It was a very blustery day for our next stop, and I tried so HARD to get a picture of Mr Toad handing over the deed to Owl, but let’s be serious, my skills aren’t that good, but I did see it! Us grown up kids did spend some time playing around in the queue as well, it’s always a blast in the 100 Acre Wood! Anne even commented that she really liked that one, it reminded her of reading the stories to her kids! See, Anne’s grand kids are around my age, if not a bit older, so it’s obvious that her Disney knowledge wasn’t that great, and throughout the trip, she obviously found a bunch of movie’s she’d have to go and watch after getting home! We climbed on out of our Hunny Pots and with no want to spin ourselves into a Mad frenzy, headed into the region of New Fantasyland!

HAHA I guess that's a plus of the rapid fill mugs... new colors!!! :cool1:

Oh my goodness, what a rough start to the morning with all the ticket snafus. On the bright side, it sure does make for an entertaining TR story. :laughing:

Bahaha, first train station pic... some serious stare down going on... Dude, the Good Morning show is the other way!!!

Wow, Snow was absolutely stunning that morning.

Aww Katt, you REALLY nailed the Rapunzel Disneybound. princess:

I love early morning at WDW! :cloud9:

So funny about the KTTW - I left my DD's at the resort on our first day of our August trip! :scared1: Thank goodness there are so many helpful and capable CMs to save the day! :thumbsup2

Looks like a great MK morning - Peter Pan is a PERFECT first ride! :lovestruc

I love getting up for early mornings at Disney too, its so magical. A lake view at POP or AOA is MY favorite early morning spot!

I'm glad you got the tickets worked out, that always seems to happen to us once a trip :rotfl2: My poor best friend did it one time when we were 12 and its forever now at "pulling a Leslie"

Main Street is so magical especially with a first timer. I love bringing first timers it makes the trip that much more special!

Peter Pan and Pooh are two of my favorites. I hate when people call them kiddie rides, they are so fabulous! Peter Pan is my absolute favorite Disney movie! I wish I could get a good picture on that ride, I try every time to no avail.

I'm hoping PP gets a cool interactive quene like Pooh, Pooh's is so much fun!

HAHA I guess that's a plus of the rapid fill mugs... new colors!!! :cool1:

Oh my goodness, what a rough start to the morning with all the ticket snafus. On the bright side, it sure does make for an entertaining TR story. :laughing:

Bahaha, first train station pic... some serious stare down going on... Dude, the Good Morning show is the other way!!!

Wow, Snow was absolutely stunning that morning.

Aww Katt, you REALLY nailed the Rapunzel Disneybound. princess:

I was excited!! New colors was a bonus when you have so many more!

Lol, yeah, it didn't cause us too many problems, and at least we had been there early enough we didn't miss anything!

Aahahaha, yeah!

SO PRETTY!

Thank you!! I try! Lol

I love early morning at WDW! :cloud9:

So funny about the KTTW - I left my DD's at the resort on our first day of our August trip! :scared1: Thank goodness there are so many helpful and capable CMs to save the day! :thumbsup2

Looks like a great MK morning - Peter Pan is a PERFECT first ride! :lovestruc

Ahahah, yeah, I'm glad that CMs are helpful with fixing stuff like that! Peter Pan is such a classic I will always adore it!

I love getting up for early mornings at Disney too, its so magical. A lake view at POP or AOA is MY favorite early morning spot!

I'm glad you got the tickets worked out, that always seems to happen to us once a trip :rotfl2: My poor best friend did it one time when we were 12 and its forever now at "pulling a Leslie"

Main Street is so magical especially with a first timer. I love bringing first timers it makes the trip that much more special!

Peter Pan and Pooh are two of my favorites. I hate when people call them kiddie rides, they are so fabulous! Peter Pan is my absolute favorite Disney movie! I wish I could get a good picture on that ride, I try every time to no avail.

I'm hoping PP gets a cool interactive quene like Pooh, Pooh's is so much fun!

Awe, a lake view morning would be beautiful!!

Ahahah, yeah, this was the ONE trip that I haven't had to be "mom" and make sure everyone had everything...or so I thought

UGH, Main street, I have so much love for that place it's insane!

THEYRE SUCH GOOD RIDES! Classics, love em! I do really hope that they are adding an interactive queue with the refurb that's going on right now!

Hi! Sorry I've been MIA, but the Etsy Halloween orders were kicking my butt! I just shipped the last 2 today, so I'll have more DIS time now.

Looks like the trip was off to a great start. We took Maddie on PP for the first time this trip and she declared it a new favorite. Good choice to start the day!

I would have been freaking out about the KTTW snafu. I hope it didn't come back to haunt you..

Hi! Sorry I've been MIA, but the Etsy Halloween orders were kicking my butt! I just shipped the last 2 today, so I'll have more DIS time now.

Looks like the trip was off to a great start. We took Maddie on PP for the first time this trip and she declared it a new favorite. Good choice to start the day!

I would have been freaking out about the KTTW snafu. I hope it didn't come back to haunt you..

Ah no worries!! I'll bet you're getting a lot! Anymore Wendy's? Lol!!

It was super great!! I was super happy with how things went! Did she never go on PP before!? Glad she loved it!!

Ahaha, I managed to keep it cool and was glad it kinda worked out!

Hey friends!! So I just wanted to do a quick little update before we TAKE OFF TO GO TO FREAKING DISNEY WORLD!! I am not taking my lap top with me so I can't actually post an update, but I will still be able to reply and read on the app on my phone!!

So, exciting news! YESTERDAY, a new friend at work, Steven, was all "when are we going to go to Disney together" and my response was "what're you doing Sunday?" And, needless to say, he is coming with us!! It was an impromtu decision, but it's GONNA BE GREAT!!! I also got us a last minute lunch at Tusker House!!

Hope you all enjoy these updates and have a magical weeeeeekk!!

With New Fantasyland as our destination, it was a wonder of where we would go first?! THERE’S SO MANY NEW THINGS TO DO!

OH MY GOD GUYS!! GUYS!! GUYS!!!

I just realized that by my next trip the mine train will be completed….and my next fall, the HP World expansion will be completed….LIFE MADE!

Anywho….we marveled at the Beast’s castle and I pointed out that we would be eating there tonight, and continued through the little town, which, oddly enough was pretty quiet that morning. We came up near Prince Eric’s castle and of course, stopped there, we may as well take a Journey under the Sea when we can!

The line was a little backed up when we got to the loading zone, but you’re not hearing any complaining from me!

Guys…Little Mermaid came out on the 1st, and that makes me incredibly happy. I may already have a copy of it on DVD, but hey, you can never have too many, you never know what’s going to happen! I did notice that in the “Part of Your World” scene none of the animatronics were working, sad face!

I decided that there were better things to do during EMH than go see a little starfish wearing friend, we headed back towards Belle’s town and stopped for a water break. I grabbed a bottle with a snack credit inside Gaston’s…

While Mom and Anne filled up their mugs/bottles at ye olde water fountain around the corner!

Hydration is key folks! At some point in here, we were standing in front of Gaston’s fountain, taking it in in all its glory, when I heard someone shout my name behind me! It was Monkey30 from here on the Disboards!! I didn’t think we had any overlapping adys, but apparently I was wrong! I think it was near the end of her trip, and it was lovely to meet her, I’m super glad she came to say hi! Dismeet number 1! With only really one thing left in New Fantasyland, we headed into the cottage to check out what Belle and Maurice were up to today!

We zoomed right into the work room and I spotted not only a hidden Mickey in the “blue prints” but also a fantastic sculpture! It’s SUPER hard to see, but its Belle and the Beast waltzing, I obeyed the rules of “no flash” and didn’t have much time to attempt to take another one!

For the record, Mom and Anne seemed FAR less impressed with the magic mirror than I was when I first saw it…then again…I’m the kid that cried eating lunch at Be Our Guest…when I was solo…oh yeah…I was totally also eating off the kids menu…

#weird

The cast member who was handing out the parts with the help of the wardrobe was a little harder to understand, and less enthusiastic than the usual guy I’d seen in there, but hey, oh well! Naturally, a buff guy around my age was chosen to play the opera singing wardrobe…bahaha!

Lumiere called us in and warned us all that it was a special surprise for Belle, so we’d have to be quiet, and then shout “surprise” and I was baffled as ever at the magic that they use to create Lumiere in this, and then again by the awesomeness of Belle’s dress! The redesigns have all gone so well and fantasic and I’m seriously impressed, even if I didn’t really like them at first, they grew on me…except Ariel’s…we’re just gonna pretend that it doesn’t exist…

We sang, we danced, we clapped along and before we knew it, it was time for Belle to run along to dinner with the Beast! We were all given photopass cards on the way out of pictures from the show, that I would have shared with you, but SURPRISED, THEY DIDN’T FREAKING WORK….

….no joke…I’m so not impressed with photopass this time around, but we’ll cross that bridge when we get to it…

It was past official park opening time now, although not by much, so I knew the proper place to head next would be the left hand side of the park, how far we would make it, was another question!

As our fearless group ready to explore rounded the corner towards Liberty Square I was sure to point out the Tangled bathrooms, and explain them, and then also point out the ever growing line for Peter Pan’s Flight, thank goodness for early mornings, am I right?! As we neared the corner, I realized Peter and Wendy should be coming out sometime soon, and started to look around for their attendant when I hear a HUGE CRASH from right beside me, someone had seriously ran right into the garbage can!

….it was Peter…

It seemed like he and Wendy had been racing over to their meet spot, so we quickly jumped in line. I’d seen Peter plenty of times before, but WENDY?!!? SO EXCITED to see her again!! Our group was second in line and I went in first before the other two to see them!

Peter must have gotten the autograph book and pen first, but since he’s not really that good at writing, so he asked if Wendy wanted to sign first, and then handed her the book, but not the pen, and pretended not to notice! Baha. Wendy tried to get the pen from him and he kept tossing it around until he actually dropped it and she managed to grab it and then proclaimed “That’s cheating!” To which Peter merely said “Cheating’s just winning faster, that’s all!”

We chatted for a bit and I said that I was being Wendy for the Halloween party on Friday, and I was sad that they wouldn’t be out that day, well, Wendy and Peter thought it was pretty sad that they don’t get to come out and play at the parties either!

I then pointed out that Mom was being Peter for another party and this of course got Peter super excited! “You’re being me?! Well ya gotta crow then!!” And then proceeded to make Mom go out to the open space with him (it hurts Wendy’s ears when he crows under the covering) and make her crow with him!! It was super adorable and she dubbed it as her favorite character moment of the trip! Don’t worry, I caught it on video, and it’s definitely part of the trip video!!Also, you can check it out right here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCNNpnMAOhE

Then Anne jumped in and they grabbed some group pictures with both of the ladies!

Naturally, Mom had to pose like Peter would!!

We thanked the Neverlander’s and Peter shouted after Mom “make sure not to lose your girl!” and we made our way on into Frontierland. Where I was lovely enough to point out the brown “pathway” in the ground and explain that it was because in the colonial (?) days they didn’t have bathrooms so it represented the poop out in the streets…eeeewwwwwww….Yeah, don’t really know how true that is, but I’ve heard it around a few times!

ALMOST at our destination….we got distracted again…okay, totally kidding…we just made it around the corner before I saw some adorable little chipmunks that definitely needed a “hello” from us!

As you can see, Chip and Dale were feeling pretty spunky today, there was SO much dancing and playing around, and it was so awesome to see the Ann’s so into all of it and dancing with them and spinning around and such! One of the munks gestured to Anne’s birthday button and did a little “Happy Birthday” dance/orchestrated the song for her, SUPER ADORABLE. Chip kept hiding the autograph book from Dale and laughing around and playing and Dale got so fed up he wagged his butt at Chip!

It was a great meet and greet, and it really solidified how excited I am that if I was to get cast, I’d get the chance to “hang out” with these lovely fella’s! They’re all over the place, meet and greets, parades, dance parties, in all four parks, and they’re just so spunky and fun, it’d just be so much fun!!

All of Frontierland was in front of us, and instead of heading towards an attraction, something else called to us….the airconditioning…bahhaa. But really…I also took some time to do some pin trading! A goal of mine this trip was to trade at every landyard/board/book that I looked at as I have a pretty bad habit of looking, nothing jumps out at me, and I say “no thanks” and that’s it. That definitely changed this trip!!

Pins traded, it was finally time, time to RIDE THAT PUPPY! MY BELOVED!! I’M COMING FOR YOOOOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!! Why yes, hello Splash Mountain, I am referring to you…Anne seemed a little hesitant, especially with the drop right there, but Mom assured her it wasn’t that bad, and that she could definitely handle it, so off we went!

One of these days I’ll take more pictures when I’m on the ride, I swear! And yay for photopass plus, the ride photo was included!

We were in the second and third row, and managed not to get too wet! We also only waited about five minutes, WINNING! Anne enjoyed the ride even, I’m pretty sure she was more worried about her hair getting wet than the drop, but hey, to each their own!! Thrills accomplished, we started to hear some rumblies in our tumblies, and since nothing in Pecos Bills appealed to us, we trekked our way across the park to find some NOM NOMS!

It’s the truth! It’s actual that we hiked across the park for a lunch in Tomorrowland! Was it satisfactual?! Well, let’s find out, shall we? The three of us entered Cosmic Rays, an old time favorite of mine for some luncheons in Disney World, and proceeded to pick up a portable menu to check out what we wanted. It was completely dead inside the restaurant, granted, it was only around 11 am, but hey, we had been there long enough, and this way, were beating the crowds!

Anne did decided that she originally wanted chicken nuggets, but didn’t want to go over to Bay 1 to order since we were ordering at Bay 3. I thought about just ordering a kids nuggets meal, but she changed her mind and we all ended up with the Turkey Sandwich!

I got mine with a bottle of water, French fries (gotta make that fancy sauce!) and some grapes for later. Anne got water, fries, and a carrot cake, while Mom got an iced coffee, cucumber salad and a mango gelato. We found a space over in the room with Sonny Eclipse and enjoyed his musings while we ate! It was a nice little break from the heat, and Sonny was actually pretty amusing, although we were there long enough to hear him start to repeat everything, which is when we decided to start to pack it up.

How was everything? Well the sandwiches were good, as per usual I took one slice of bread and a chunk of the meat off and went “open faced” sandwich style to eat it, the fries were super delicious as always! I mean, I don’t often eat food like that til vacation, so they’re extra tasty! Anne wasn’t the biggest fan of her sandwich, but her and Mom both grabbed containers to keep the leftovers for snacks later, which I did with my fruit. Anne also scraped off the icing, but liked the carrot cake, and over all, the mango gelato that Mom got was the winner of this meal! I’m not sure if it was the “no sugar added” stuff or not, but it was super delicious, yummy yummy! It wasn’t sugary or ice cream tasting, it literally tasted like I was eating a frozen mango with like, honey or some natural sweetener on it. SO much yum!!

Cost:

Turkey Sandwich: $9.99 each (we had 3 of them)
Fries: $2.99 (x2)
Cucumber Salad: $3.29
Carrot Cake: $ 3.99
Gelato: $3.99
Water: $2.50 (x2)
Iced Coffee:$4.49

Total Meal Cost: $56.71

Wow….that’s insane. Obviously if I was paying OOP, I probably wouldn’t be getting a dessert, but I didn’t factor my grapes in there anyways as I couldn’t find a cost breakdown. And, since we had free dining, it was FREE! #WIN

Food: 3/5
I would usually score better, but since Anne didn’t really like it, and when I asked about “food of the day” she said “Certainly not that sandwich” it’s gotta get knocked down a bit. Lol. The gelato was delicious as were the fries though!

Ambiance: 5/5
-It was early, seats were more than easy to find, not a lot of people in there
-Fresh condiments/toppings and such out and ready to go
-Sonny provided some nice entertainment

Service: 4/5
-Overall the CM’s were very friendly and helpful but when Anne was wanting chicken nuggets the woman was all “NOT THIS BAY!” kinda thing when there was a way for Anne to get the kids meal, which is all she would’ve eaten anyways.
-Food came out quick and hot though!

Would we go again: Yes! There’s always more things to try if the sandwich wasn’t a hit, and I love that place lol.

Lunch was finished and since we were over near Tomorrowland I suggested that we pop on over there to check out some stuff, and besides, THE GALAXY NEEDED SAVINGGGGGGGGG!!!!

Surprise, it was a walk on, and we were blasting off in the galaxy in no time! I had tried to explain it to Mom and Anne before we got on, but I’m horrible at this game too, so who knows? Somewhere near the start I managed to hit one of the magic spots and came out with a whopping 18700 points, bahahahaha. I suck. I stopped to grab the pictures, thank you photopass plus, and I LOVE the one of Anne and Mom!!

They look like they’re having SO much fun!!

And then I just look bored…I’m just trying to AIM! Man I wish I was better at this game, lol! When we exited it was still just before noon and we’d done so much already! I figured a nice ride through the skies of Tomorrow, but it was DOOOWWWWWNNNNN *sigh* Later my love, I’ll see you soon Peoplemover!

Rather than traipse our way back through Fantasyland and through that many people, we took the nice quiet and rather empty pathway behind Space Mountain to come up in Storybook Circus. The wait times for Dumbo and Barnstormer were a little high for our liking, but it meant that pretty much no one was over at Pete’s Slideshow, bonus! I find that the boys always have shorter lines here, so it was them we’d be seeing today!

As you can see, Goofy was rather bashful today! He was SUPER adorable and all blushing and bashful and shy when I walked up to say hello and it was seriously the cutest thing of the day, love that guy!!

Eventually he turned around and we had a little dance party and he gave us all tons of kisses and love and was super cute and just plain AWESOME!

Even Anne got in on the fun! We thanked him a ton and then moved on over to Donald, who was less amazing than Goofy, which saddens me as he was my favorite, but it seems like Goofy is sneaking on in there!

The meet and greet dumps you in the gift shop, HUGE SHOCKER there, right? Lol. But the gift shop really is awesome. It’s got the circus theme continuing on into everything, and lots of fun merchandise too! We spent a good amount of time browsing through there, I mean, air conditioning, right? And when we emerged, we found the Main St Phillharmonic playing out front!

We listened to them play for a little bit, I took a little video, and then asked if it was okay if we could go meet Ariel next! It was definitely getting hot out, and the queue was air conditioned, sorta? Lol. We all agreed that seemed like a good idea so it was over to Atlantica we went!

The wait was posted at 15, and we ended up waiting about that, the line in there somehow moves quickly enough, even though each “family” is in the grotto practically by themselves. It came our turn and while the family in front of us was having their time with Ariel, I made some commented to her attendant that her name was Melody, and that it was amusing (since Ariel’s daughter is Melody) and we chatted for a little bit about how it was “bring your kid to work day” and she “couldn’t find a job anywhere else, so she had to come work for Mom” it was a good chat!

Ariel was super adorable and bubbly and just all over great. She asked what my name was, and where I was from and immediately was all “THAT’S SO COOL!! You’re Katt from Canada and I’m Ariel from Atlantica!!” It was cute.

Guys I seriously can’t get over how much I love New Fantasyland, everything about it is so freaking beautiful and amazing. I think it was around now that I stopped to kinda check out Prince Eric’s market that’s just opened in there, and I warn you, they’ve got some “decorative boxes” in there that I turned around really quick to continue on and RAMMED my knee into it, yeah, that hurt… After a quick stop for water, and my favorite drink, Le Fou’s Brew, I had a show to catch!! We’d done so many things at it was only 1:15 (okay, so here’s the upside of this new photopass, I can put more time stamps on things we’re doing in the trip report because it has the times we took the photos, at least there’s one thing!)

OMG Katt, that is so amazing! "What are you doing Sunday?" I love it! Nothing like spreading the magic to an other person. Plus, that suite is really paying off now for sure!!! Have a blast obviously. I'm sure it's gonna be tiring, but sleeping is for home. Have fun at MNSSHP TONIGHT!!!

Haha, I finally have plans to see Enchanted Tales in December, with FP+ no less.

"Cheating's just winning faster!" I am SO stealing that line. :rotfl2:

You're mom is so great! She just gets so into the spirit of it. Just so great.

I think you're right about the brown pathways. Sometimes Disney's dedication to detail ain't pretty.

Goofy is always so great, but for my money (at least so far) The Great Goofini seems to always be just a notch above. So much fun!

I just don't care what anyone says regarding the princesses. Meeting a mermaid is just the absolute best!!! Yes, I may be biased.

Ok, now I'm caught back up!

Isn't is funny that you travel so much that you know where all the favorite airport food is located. I know where WPE is in Seattle, Lax, Boston, and Las Vegas! The important things you know! ;)

What a travel day! I'd have been stressed if I hadn't heard from the other half of my travel party shortly before boarding. I remember what happened that other time with your flight. Yikes!

I LOVE GF resort. The smell. The music. The beautiful ceilings and chandeliers. So lovely!

I've never been to CM and we've stayed there at BLT about 5 or 6 times. It gets such mixed reviews. Bummer that the characters were in a rush. You are right, Disney is for ALL ages! Don't overlook the big kids here.

How very nice of you to do the special birthday balloon bouquet. Very thoughtful indeed!

Farting Perry! Hilarious. Now Paige will think of you whenever he let's one go!

Loved the Peter and Wendy meet up. I've never seen both of them together and am dying to do that. Seriously that's cool.
And Ariel too. Great photos.

Enjoy your trip and I look forward to hearing about it!!

Wow - what a great time at MK! I especially enjoyed all the fun character meets - the one with Peter and Wendy was amazing. It's so great to see how much your mom and Ann obviously enjoyed everything too. Just awesome!

Wow, can I just say Anne looks damn good for 80!!

Hope you are enjoying your MNSSHP! Can't wait for you to get back and hear all about it!

I know from Instagram that you're currently having fun in WDW. I'm so jealous!

Ugh, that sucks about your luggage ripping. I agree though. "Darn, I have to buy another Disney bag!"

Woof, I'm glad you guys didn't have another layover situation like the last time! I was thinking the same thing when you started writing it, but I'm so glad they made it.

I like your Minnie outfit. Very cute.

You also look totally cute Disbounding as Rapunzel. I'd obviously need a full on wig to pull that off. :rotfl:

Gah! I know, in November it will all be done and ready for us to ride!!!!!!!!! HP expansion and Mine Train. We should definitely do our Universal day together.

Haha, your Mom and Peter crowing in that video was priceless.

My Donald's in that area always seem to be less than stellar too. Goofy is always amazing, and Donald is all meh. I hate that!

Wow you ladies were busy this morning!

I love love love the Peter Pan and Wendy pictures! I candids of Peter are too funny! They are on my must meet list for my next trip!

The Chipmunks look so cute in their western outfits! I haven't seen them in person yet but they look adorable. I agree they would be super fun to hang out. They have been two of my favorites since I was little and was obsessed with the Rescue Rangers!

I'm glad everyone enjoyed Splash. I always want to take pictures on that ride but I get too into it and I can never get them to come out anyways!

You Mom and Ann's picture from Buzz is too cute! They look like they are having so much fun! Mine normally turn out like yours, so serious! I'm so bad at that ride yet I still get really into it!

Love the Ariel pictures, you too are adorable!

That's so cool for your friend Steven! I wish someone would take me on a spontaneous Disney trip!

Love that your mom crowed with Peter! That's so cute and awesome that she can get so into it!

My Buzz picture ALWAYS looks like that! I usually wonder why the heck they even have a photopass in that ride!

You're right about the Liberty Square streets! Gross detail, but hey, it wouldn't be Disney if they didn't pay attention to that stuff! Another fun fact: the shutters on the Liberty Square buildings are lopsided because they used to be fastened with leather instead of metal. After the leather was exposed to the elements, it would stretch!

That sucks that Photopass was so horrible, I've never used it. Thank god for Instagram!

Can't wait to hear more!

OMG Katt, that is so amazing! "What are you doing Sunday?" I love it! Nothing like spreading the magic to an other person. Plus, that suite is really paying off now for sure!!! Have a blast obviously. I'm sure it's gonna be tiring, but sleeping is for home. Have fun at MNSSHP TONIGHT!!!

Haha, I finally have plans to see Enchanted Tales in December, with FP+ no less.

"Cheating's just winning faster!" I am SO stealing that line. :rotfl2:

You're mom is so great! She just gets so into the spirit of it. Just so great.

I think you're right about the brown pathways. Sometimes Disney's dedication to detail ain't pretty.

Goofy is always so great, but for my money (at least so far) The Great Goofini seems to always be just a notch above. So much fun!

I just don't care what anyone says regarding the princesses. Meeting a mermaid is just the absolute best!!! Yes, I may be biased.

Hahah what can I say?! I like sponteniety!

Yay!! Enchanted tales is fun, hope you enjoy it!

Im really happy Mom gets into everything as much as she does!! Its so great!!

Goofy is just getting better every time i meet him, so glad!!

Ok, now I'm caught back up!

Isn't is funny that you travel so much that you know where all the favorite airport food is located. I know where WPE is in Seattle, Lax, Boston, and Las Vegas! The important things you know! ;)

What a travel day! I'd have been stressed if I hadn't heard from the other half of my travel party shortly before boarding. I remember what happened that other time with your flight. Yikes!

I LOVE GF resort. The smell. The music. The beautiful ceilings and chandeliers. So lovely!

I've never been to CM and we've stayed there at BLT about 5 or 6 times. It gets such mixed reviews. Bummer that the characters were in a rush. You are right, Disney is for ALL ages! Don't overlook the big kids here.

How very nice of you to do the special birthday balloon bouquet. Very thoughtful indeed!

Farting Perry! Hilarious. Now Paige will think of you whenever he let's one go!

Loved the Peter and Wendy meet up. I've never seen both of them together and am dying to do that. Seriously that's cool.
And Ariel too. Great photos.

Enjoy your trip and I look forward to hearing about it!!

Ahahaa yeah, its hilarious when i know so much about airports. So much traveleling!! Ugn, i was glad they showed up finally!!

GF will get stayed at one day soon!! I love it so much!! And you should defijitely
Chwck out CM!!

Ahh!! Theyre amazing!! Im hoping wendy's staying out for a while now!!

Thank you!!!

Wow - what a great time at MK! I especially enjoyed all the fun character meets - the one with Peter and Wendy was amazing. It's so great to see how much your mom and Ann obviously enjoyed everything too. Just awesome!

It was such an amazing way to start off the trip!!! Mk first is always great!! I was super glad to see right off the bat that Mom & Anne were getting into it!

Wow, can I just say Anne looks damn good for 80!!

Hope you are enjoying your MNSSHP! Can't wait for you to get back and hear all about it!

MNSSHP was GREAT!! Ill be sure to keep everyone updated!!

What an amazing meet with Peter and Wendy! Great pictures!

Love that your mom is so very into everything. She really embraces the magic :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!