Frequency of Air Miles MCO flight discounts?

Zombie

Mouseketeer
Hey ... I've noticed that Air Miles has Orlando has their "destination" of the week for flights booked through to around the end of the year, I think. It appears to be about 20% less miles.

I don't often use Air Miles to book flights. I'm curious how often Orlando comes up at this kind of discount?

Tempted to book it (assuming tomorrow is the last day of the 'week' and they don't use some other 'week' unto their own?). But had been hoping to watch prices a bit longer and have a chance to really firm up on our dates (we are talking about going down 1-3 days before we'll be doing Disney but haven't nailed that down yet).

Any thoughts or insights on this particular promotion or the likelihood of it coming up again before the end of November would be appreciated.

Looking for flights the second week of December.

I haven't ever noticed Orlando as a discounted AirMiles destination. I just looked on the Airmiles website and I haven't seen prices that low in a few years. (just looked Ottawa-Orlando). With Airmiles once those seats are sold they are done. As soon as you can firm up your dates book it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter