FREE Pay It Forward Swap at Port Orleans- May-August WIDE open! LOTS OF OPENINGS!!

Hello, I, too, had to cancel on the ASMu PIF and will be staying at POR Dec. 17-25, so I would be interested in taking the box for part of my stay!!!

You know what, nuts, if you want the box for the last few days of your stay, I could put you down for that. :) Don't know why I didn't think of it before. LOL

Let me know. :)

I already sent out a PM, so hopefully the right person gets it, but not sure if I needed to do that or post it on here. We are going to be at POR Sept 5-12th, I dont think out whole stay is available, if we can do any of it that would be fine, if not, maybe next time. Just post on here or send me a PM and let me know. Thanks! Im glad to see this going on at POR, I wanted to start something like this on my own awhile ago, but didnt know where to start exactly! Thanks!

I already sent out a PM, so hopefully the right person gets it, but not sure if I needed to do that or post it on here. We are going to be at POR Sept 5-12th, I dont think out whole stay is available, if we can do any of it that would be fine, if not, maybe next time. Just post on here or send me a PM and let me know. Thanks! Im glad to see this going on at POR, I wanted to start something like this on my own awhile ago, but didnt know where to start exactly! Thanks!

You are more than welcome to our box, disney*mom...the catch would be that you would be first on the list...so you'd be starting the box. It's up to you if you want to take that on...We've got to start somewhere. LOL

when does this start i am going to be there on August 29th thru the 6th of Sept and i am interested.

Julie

It can start with you, if you are willing, Julie. (Unless someone pops in to start it before you get there...) I have no problem bumping the date earlier & earlier, as long as the "first" person on the list is willing to be the first. If you want that to be you, Julie, we'd be happy to have you. :)

Disney*mom is checking in on Sept 5, so if you swap the day before you check out, Julie, it could work.

I can do whatever works. I dont want to take someones spot, so if it is taken, dont worry about it, maybe next time, we always stay at POR! Just let me know, I do whatever. Thanks a bunch:thumbsup2

I put you down for Sept 5-7, Disney*mom...you & lisam427 can work out the overlap, if you want...and what day you want to swap it. I'm all for sharing the box even...take what you think you may need from it, then hand it off to Lisa, then drop off for Lisa anything you want to add to it when you check-out??

I want everyone to be happy. :) And everyone deserves to Pay It Forward...so you guys can arrange it.

If you choose not to be a part of it this time around, just let me know, but I see no reason why it wouldn't work. :hippie:

I'd love to be in on this. We are at POR 10/15-10/21. Our last trip we gave Mickey balloons to kids checking in while we were checking out and a mini fridge to another family checking in just because I didn't want to deal with packing it up and left our window clings too. It would be great to pass somethings along and free up luggage space!

I put you down for Sept 5-7, Disney*mom...you & lisam427 can work out the overlap, if you want...and what day you want to swap it. I'm all for sharing the box even...take what you think you may need from it, then hand it off to Lisa, then drop off for Lisa anything you want to add to it when you check-out??

I want everyone to be happy. :) And everyone deserves to Pay It Forward...so you guys can arrange it.

If you choose not to be a part of it this time around, just let me know, but I see no reason why it wouldn't work. :hippie:

ok great, we will figure out how and when to pass it on. Thank you. Im sooooo excited, we will be in Disney in 30 days:banana:

disney mom. i'm not sure if you got my pm. i 'll pm you my check in info and contact info. i dont have a problem sharing the date. just let me know what date you would like the box until. please pm me back and let me know.

thanks lisa

i picked up some extra spray hand sanitizer that is packaged/sealed that i bought specifically for the box. i am also thinking of adding some of those glow braclets/necklaces people are talking about. i know i'll have at least some packages of tide to throw in there too and other things too. i'm so glad we were able to get this going.

Bump:goodvibes

Ive got a few things in mind to get this thing going. I dont have them packed yet, we just got back from a quick trip to Nashville. By dh bff and his gf won the CMT Can You Duet contest, they are Steel Magnolia, you should check them out, they are great, their first single was released today. OK, now that I have advertised that!! LOL Im just excited for them, they are such great and talented people!

Ok Ive got some bandaids, sunblock, laundry det, and a few small things for kids ready to go. Ill have to keep my eyes open for some other things. Im just gonna bring a shoe box to get this started. Im thinking atleast for now that is big enough. I was thinking about adding a small notebook and pens for each person that gets the box to write down their dis name and a small little insert about their trip, maybe some tips or ideas or just a little bit about their trip. What do you guys think?

I love the idea of a little notebook for everyone to write a message in! :) And I think a shoebox is the perfect size to start out with...we can always beg a CM for a bigger box if/when we need it. LOL

I added our swap to my siggy...hoping to spread the word & fill some of our gaps. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter