Free Parking?

cmheine

Earning My Ears
Hello there. I just booked the rate that was advertised at the top of my screen for this board...

"Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace - Rates from $99 plus Free self parking"

As I was booking it, I saw that we got free parking for 1 car, but after the reservation processed, I can't see that on the confirmation from Hilton. Anyone else experience that?

Yes! I am trying to book this now, and although it shows that I have a "Dreams Unlimited Pro" (which I assumes means promo) rate, it also shows that parking is $22 a night; but the point of the promo is that parking is supposed to be FREE! I emailed DU to see if they can help. I'll post back if I hear from them.

Hello there. I just booked the rate that was advertised at the top of my screen for this board...

"Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace - Rates from $99 plus Free self parking"

As I was booking it, I saw that we got free parking for 1 car, but after the reservation processed, I can't see that on the confirmation from Hilton. Anyone else experience that?

Hi-
I contacted my Dreams Unlimited travel agent and asked her to look into it. Here is her reply:
"I had to do a little work to find the answer on this because when you click that link you are booking directly with the hotel, not as a package through Dreams Unlimited Travel. This is what I was told by our webmaster:

'Self Parking is free for any date they choose. On the website it is listing it as an option, but they will not be charged if they choose to self park. They will be charged if they valet though.' "

Bottom single-quote about self parking is from the DU webmaster. I'm going to print it out and bring it with me... I'm hoping that Dreams Unlimited's good reputation and a little Pixie Dust will work in my favor!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter