Free HBO on DISH TV?

Jodi1980

<font color=FF00CC>Pixie Dust can even make a mood
I can watch all the HBO movies this weekend - is there a way I can figure out if it's just a promotional thing?

You'll find out come Monday if HBO isn't there anymore!

If you still have it on Tuesday, chances are you are paying for it and don't even know it. They probably have it wrapped into whatever package you have with them.

I think it's a promotional free weekend. We have Dish Network with no premiere movie channels but this weekend we are getting HBO and Cinemax.

Yep, we subscribe to HBO and now we have free Cinemax. Did anyone watch the instant classic "Lord of the G-Strings"? I put it on for a couple of minutes and .....
:eek: :eek: :eek:

but I noticed that we have free HBO this weekend too. Wish I would have known earlier... not that there is anything good on. It's the idea that we are getting something for free. I am one month still waiting to be hooked up for our local stations. This, of course, after more that 5 years of a promised, "Yes, your local channels will be coming soon." Ha. I could go on about my complaints, but I won't change my service, so why complain?!

Linda:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter