Free Dining?

crocko

DVC Member
Can anyone tell me what dates Disney is currently offering free dining plans if any right now?

Thanks!

Don't believe there are any offers out there right now other than individual PIN codes. I'm signed up for FD as a bounce-back offer from my trip last year. Not sure of the dates, but it seems like it ended Oct 1.

Check out the Disney Resorts Board then the Codes and Discounts section. There is a thread about a rumored free dining discount coming out May 3. Just what we expected - QSDP at values and regular at moderate and deluxe.

We just got an offer for free dining via email (we are Disney Visa Card holders but this came through my personal email, not the family email associated with that account). That summer offer runs through August 14, 2010.

It is only for the Disney Quick Service Dining Plan (no matter which level of Resort one stays at).

I called today to clarify this and the CS rep confirmed that it is only the DQSDP for all, but that you can pay the difference between that plan and the DDP ("roughly $10.00 per person daily") and upgrade.

It will be interesting to see but I bet that this will be the same deal for the public offering that usually occurs in April.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter