Free Dining Visa Offer.

Does the deal have blackout dates the 2 weeks of Spring Break? I hope they offer this as a General Public code!

I had an existing ressie for 9 nights in May with QSDP and 9 day magic your way base tickets at the ASMu. My total was $3000 with a $300 gift card at check in.

I called and applied the Disney Visa code and the total came down to $2,377. That is a $623 savings. Even if you detract the $300 gift card, that is still $323 dollars less.

I LOVE having a Disney Visa!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone know if the free dining offers from Chase/Disney always includes both Disney Debit and Credit Card holders? I have a Disney Debit card but not the crdit card

Forgive me if this been answered earlier

Does anyone know if the free dining offers from Chase/Disney always includes both Disney Debit and Credit Card holders? I have a Disney Debit card but not the crdit card

Forgive me if this been answered earlier

I've asked this recently on the board, at my branch and to the phone rep for Chase Disney Rewards and all said that they have always offered the same discounts to both cardholders. We just switched our rewards debit card over to the Disney one and the offer saved us about $1200 on our August ressie.

Sorry if this was already answered...but if I booked my first night for August 14 will they still honor the promotion for the rest of my stay??

I just booked this last night. My check in Date is 8/14.
I had the $300 gift card promo, but this was going to take $524 off my bill, so in esscence I save $224. :cool1:

CM told me he didn't think they would offer FD this year as it would have been out by now. But even if they did, it would probably start 8/15, which is not my check in date, so I wouldn't be able to use it unless I did a split stay and that would just be a HUGE pain!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter