Free Dining Oct-Dec Is Here!! Dates Confirmed!!! ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I called my TA a minute ago and she said she hasn't heard anything. I felt like she was blowing me off, bc I told her it was possibly coming out on the 29th for Visa. I asked her if she was going to check or if I needed to cancel and rebook myself. She then assured me she would check first thing in the morning. Never again!

Yuck! I can't use travel agents for Disney. I need it all in my own control! I hope you get it!!

Honestly I feel :sick: My stomach is in knots. Do I get up at 7am and call with the masses or just call when I naturally wake up which can be as late as 11? (I know I'm lucky lol, but it is summer!) I feel like :sad1:

I hope so as well. Before my DD went out for the day I sat her down to look at mods to determine a back up plan and she shot each and every one down ..... She's a crazy kid and just wants POP.

Our family has stayed at one particular resort on our last two Disney vacations, and my kids have grown attached to it because of the memories. I have asked them if they would like to stay at a resort on the monorail, but they respond that they want to stay at our old haunt where family memories are the strongest.

OMG! I have been on here since 8 this morning and have not done one other thing! I can't tear myself away.:surfweb:

Same, I've also got the Disney Visa rewards site up and MDE up checking regularly for updates on the discounts pages. MDE has added a couple of military discounts in the last day or 2 but otherwise nothing on either site.

Honestly I feel :sick: My stomach is in knots. Do I get up at 7am and call with the masses or just call when I naturally wake up which can be as late as 11? (I know I'm lucky lol, but it is summer!) I feel like :sad1:
Get up at 7 because you know you won't be able to sleep lol.

:rotfl:

I usually get up no earlier than 10am in the summer, too. Even though I already have FD for my trip, I will be setting an alarm to help field questions in the morning. I am hoping tomorrow will be much better than my early morning this past Monday. Yikes! Now THAT was not worth getting up for! :eek:

Good luck!:goodvibes

Theres no way to post a word document here is there? I created a nice word doc with all of the "Unofficial Snacks" able to be purchased with the dining plan snack credits, but I have no one to share it with :(

Just to add to the frenzy. DV rewards site has changed. They have already removed the september offer from the page.

Looks awful empty.....it was on there yesterday.

Heck, it was on there this morning around 8.

smitch425 said:

I usually get up no earlier than 10am in the summer, too. Even though I already have FD for my trip, I will be setting an alarm to help field questions in the morning. I am hoping tomorrow will be much better than my early morning this past Monday. Yikes! Now THAT was not worth getting up for! :eek:

I'm totally jealous of you guys. I would love to sleep that late. My body wakes me up at 7:30am. :(

Just wanted to say thanks to you and joe and Dave for all your help!!! I've never been to WDW but I've learned a bazillion things about the process from you guys.

Yuck! I can't use travel agents for Disney. I need it all in my own control! I hope you get it!!

This trip is the first time I ever used a TA for WDW and only did because she is a friend and was able to get me a good deal on my week in Nov. back in May.

I do have to say I am anxious to see exactly what the deals are tomorrow crazy but a part of me is hopeing my deal is as good as I can do I don't want to decide if I want to cancel with my TA and book on my own to save money

I am an expert this week on calling in...:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: If you call at 6:59am you get the "We are not open yet.....blah blah blah" At 7am, it rings right into the "Welcome......"

Once you get the "Welcome..." is there any speedy way to get through all the other prompts??

I'll be really glad when tomorrow comes. I'm getting carpel tunnel in my hand from checking this thread on my phone 5 million times a day!

:rotfl2: I know what you mean! My fingers are getting stiff from all the mouse scrolling to get caught up! :)

Anyone else wish they never discovered the discounts part of DISboards? :lmao:

:rotfl: Awww... but it will all be worth it if you are able to snag some sort of deal tomorrow. ;)

I thought you had kids????

You are so sweet to help everyone though!!! Hope tomorrow will bring a much happier experience!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter