Free Dining Fall 2015? (and a whole lot more)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't booked the trip yet because I am waiting for free dining. I did already make ADR though. I can't believe how limited the reservations are this far out. Even calling 180 days ahead I could not get into be our guest for breakfast,lunch, or dinner. I don't even care about eating there. My daughter just wants to see inside the castle. Any tips for this one?

Haven't booked the trip yet because I am waiting for free dining. I did already make ADR though. I can't believe how limited the reservations are this far out. Even calling 180 days ahead I could not get into be our guest for breakfast,lunch, or dinner. I don't even care about eating there. My daughter just wants to see inside the castle. Any tips for this one?

We already booked with AoA so our ADR was 180+10 and even like that at 6 am 180 out I could only get Be Our Guest dinner for day 9 and lunch for day 8. Everything else was booked. I have been stalking the reservations looking for something earlier in our trip, but nothing so far.

Unfortunately at this point, its next to impossible to get those reservations unless you have that 10 extra day cushion you get by booking at an onsite hotel. As the PP said, most people arent even able to get it until the end of their trip. But, you could get lucky, just keep checking everyday.

How does everyone check every morning for promotion releases?
This thread?
Disboards site and click on Walt Disney World for their list of highlighted stories?
Disney Visa promotion site?
WDW?
Wait for email or in mail?

I click on the WDW list of stories on the Disboards and also check visa rewards site. I check only in the morning but wondering if I should check mid day and night too.

I usually catch wind that it should be available soon on these boards then I start calling in the mornings to check if its available yet. As soon as someone successfully books a free dining package they will usually report back here. E-mails dont really work, I've never received an email prior to the evening on the day its released.

Wait, I'm sorry but I'm not understanding, what is "November dates for discounted rooms"? I'm assuming this is your own personal PIN for November? Or did Disney say they didn't send a promotion out yet for November but when they do it will be on xxx dates??
It's just a mailing for November dates giving resort pricing on most resorts except the Deluxe...stating Wilderness and AK. There is no mention of a percentage off room rates....just the dates for most resorts. Not exactly sure what the deal really is....I'm just excited that I'm getting a flyer with November dates! Up till now, it's been spring or summer....now we are going far into fall....so I think it's a good sign!

Without a reservation, for a lunch ADR you have to do it at the exact 180 day mark for the day you want to eat there plus be lucky. I've had good luck with ours online at exactly 6am when it opens for ADRs that day, don't call, by 7am they are gone. I've gotten two for our trip this past week by doing it this way.

not sure how many of you go to disney yearly like we do, but we got FD like 6 years ago at POFQ, and there was a thing on our desk in the room saying to call before you leave for a bounce back offer. We called and got FD in POFQ for the following year (They gave us like a 6 week span we could book in) so we did it. And have done that every year since and so we are locked in to POFQ where they dont even offer FD anymore. If you guys get FD this year and are repeat offenders, try booking a bounce back. even if you end up not going you can cancel the reservation and get your deposit back.

not sure how many of you go to disney yearly like we do, but we got FD like 6 years ago at POFQ, and there was a thing on our desk in the room saying to call before you leave for a bounce back offer. We called and got FD in POFQ for the following year (They gave us like a 6 week span we could book in) so we did it. And have done that every year since and so we are locked in to POFQ where they dont even offer FD anymore. If you guys get FD this year and are repeat offenders, try booking a bounce back. even if you end up not going you can cancel the reservation and get your deposit back.

That's my plan :) First time heading down with the fam this year. I am really hoping they continue this promotion atleast this year, although we will go no matter what.

I'm also planning on taking advantage of the Bounceback this time for FD. We normally have been trying to go every 2 years, so this has not been an option. But where we are going with my Mom this year, we have already saved for our own trip that we will take in 2016!

When you talk about pin codes....do you mean the Disney mailing that says "Be sure to mention your unique offer code:"? I just got one of these but it is not for the dates I'm going. Is this a pin code?

When you talk about pin codes....do you mean the Disney mailing that says "Be sure to mention your unique offer code:"? I just got one of these but it is not for the dates I'm going. Is this a pin code?
The Pin code will be a very long string of numbers. The generic mailing advertisements are just normally three digits. Like mention C8K type of thing.

Does a bounce back offer have to be for the same resort you were just in or could you stay in CBR and bounce back the following year to POR?

A quick question about the Visa offer...I have a Disney Visa but we are traveling with another couple. I was planning on booking both of our rooms and reservations if free dining comes out all at once. If I have the Disney Visa but the other couple does not, can I still use it to book both rooms and reservations?

Yes.

A quick question about the Visa offer...I have a Disney Visa but we are traveling with another couple. I was planning on booking both of our rooms and reservations if free dining comes out all at once. If I have the Disney Visa but the other couple does not, can I still use it to book both rooms and reservations?
Yes.

You'll need to put a deposit down on each reservation.

We stayed at CBR this past Oct (2014) and booked FD at POFQ as a bounceback for Sept 2015 for 14 nights as well. Unfortunately, we will likely have to change our dates since it's not a good time for the kiddos to be taken out of school. The CM told us we could rebook POFQ or any other moderate for Oct 2015 with 30% off the room but the FD wouldn't carry over. We haven't cancelled our plans for FD at POFQ just yet as it's really hard to kiss $3600 worth of FD away :sad: Contemplating just leaving the kids at home in Sept. and DH and I can enjoy POFQ FD by ourselves :rolleyes1

Status
Not open for further replies.

facebook twitter