Free Dining date extension???

ldhr2005

Mouseketeer
I know that the current promotion goes until 9/25...has anyone heard anything further about it getting extended into October as it did last year? Truly, my dates are already set- but FD may make the difference about whether or not we stay OP and venture off for the first time. The kids are getting bigger, and the allure of having more space is getting more and more. Just was curious!:scratchin

There have been PINs that have gone out with later dates (they should be posted on here somewhere, or someone following me will go ahead and post them for me like the good little minion...erm...disboarder they are), but other than that, nothing certain. I know that my brother is looking for it for our mid-Oct trip (room discounts work out better for me being solo).

There have been PINs that have gone out with later dates (they should be posted on here somewhere, or someone following me will go ahead and post them for me like the good little minion...erm...disboarder they are), but other than that, nothing certain. I know that my brother is looking for it for our mid-Oct trip (room discounts work out better for me being solo).

A batch of PINs for FD were sent out on May 9th; the dates were:

For arrivals most nights 8/25–10/2/13,
10/18–10/31/13, 11/11–11/23/13,
11/30–12/4/13 and 12/15–12/22/13.

Book by 8/14/13.

Public offers for October-December are not typically released until July, sometimes August.

Can someone tell me what are PINs?

We are planning a late-Oct trip and would love to have FD.

Can someone tell me what are PINs?

We are planning a late-Oct trip and would love to have FD.

PINs are discounts that are sent via email or snail mail to a specific name/home address. They can only be used by the person who is listed on the PIN (though some have had luck using one addressed to a family member under special circumstances). You can also call Disney directly at 1 (407)-W-DISNEY and ask if there are any PINs associated with your account. Good luck! :goodvibes

PINs are discounts that are sent via email or snail mail to a specific name/home address. They can only be used by the person who is listed on the PIN (though some have had luck using one addressed to a family member under special circumstances). You can also call Disney directly at 1 (407)-W-DISNEY and ask if there are any PINs associated with your account. Good luck! :goodvibes

Thank you, this is very helpful.

Is it worth calling everyday to see if there are PINs associated with my account or is it a "mass" thing where they give out the PINs once every so often? I am reading the other threads and it looks like lots of people received their PINs (via email) on the same day.

Thank you, this is very helpful.

Is it worth calling everyday to see if there are PINs associated with my account or is it a "mass" thing where they give out the PINs once every so often? I am reading the other threads and it looks like lots of people received their PINs (via email) on the same day.

They come out in waves, but each wave takes a few days to come out. For example, if the first wave is released on January 1, people may get emails from Jan. 1-3. The next wave may hit three weeks later with people getting emails Jan. 22-24. I didn't get the current FD PIN in the first wave, but I called and had it yesterday. I still haven't gotten the actual PIN via email yet. When I got the room discount PIN for this summer, I received the email two days after people first started reporting it here on the Dis.

They come out in waves, but each wave takes a few days to come out. For example, if the first wave is released on January 1, people may get emails from Jan. 1-3. The next wave may hit three weeks later with people getting emails Jan. 22-24. I didn't get the current FD PIN in the first wave, but I called and had it yesterday. I still haven't gotten the actual PIN via email yet. When I got the room discount PIN for this summer, I received the email two days after people first started reporting it here on the Dis.

Thank you! Planning on calling them everyday then!

Either way, we are going to celebrate my son's birthday, but it would be nice to have FD.

It's really not necessary to call every day. If there's not a PIN associated with your name June 2, calling June 3 or 4 isn't going to speed up the process. PINs are generally marketed to people who haven't been, or haven't been for a while, or ordered a planning kit, or are chosen entirely at random...

Point is, once a week or a couple of times a month should be plenty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter