Free dining 2014

Brittmarie04

Mouseketeer
Has anyone heard if free dining may be offered in jan 2014. We're doing a Disney cruise for DD birthday and thinking of doing 5 days at Disney after the cruise and were hoping for free dining:) any info is appreciated

They did not offer free dining to the general public last year for January or February as they had in 2011 and 2012. They had a Play, Stay and Dine offer instead. It was not released until mid-October (approx Oct 10).

FiggieFan said:
They did not offer free dining to the general public last year for January or February as they had in 2011 and 2012. They had a Play, Stay and Dine offer instead. It was not released until mid-October (approx Oct 10).

Ok thank you! I could not remember what they offered.id rather have free dining. Keeping my fingers crossed

Disney did not have a "General Public" free dining offer in January 2013, however they did have pin codes for free dining. I called on a whim and they said, "Yes" you have a free dining offer. So, it never hurts to call WDW Reservations.

How do ya'll get pin codes? I have never gotten one and we are planning on going next Dec 2014, we are also hoping for free dining. we went last dec and got it and I noticed that they are offering it again this December. Would love to know about the pin codes :cool1:

Has anyone heard if free dining may be offered in jan 2014. We're doing a Disney cruise for DD birthday and thinking of doing 5 days at Disney after the cruise and were hoping for free dining:) any info is appreciated

There will not be Free Dining in January 2014.
It is the Play/Stay/Dine promo.
The Pins have already been released for this promo.

It is currently bookable by Pin code only right now.
At the end of September it will offered as a Disney Visa offer.
It will be bookable as a general public offer near the end of the 1st week of October.

It will be bookable as a general public offer near the end of the 1st week of October.

This sounds very definitive. Is this speculation based on your knowledge and prior history or do you really know? WILL this happen or is this your best guess (and based on what I have read, I think you are spot on -- for guessing ;) )

I ha e a PIN for FD for Jan/Feb...but of course will not be using it. I only found out when I called about something else.

Ok so I should call and see if I have a pin?

I ha e a PIN for FD for Jan/Feb...but of course will not be using it. I only found out when I called about something else.

Impossible to have rcv'd a free dining pin for Jan / Feb 2014. there has only been 2 promo's released by pin. Play/Stay/Dine & RO offer. The room only pin has several variations. Different % off based on what marketing campaign it came through.

Stay Play Dine is allowing adults to pay child prices for tix and dining.

What are the odds that some sort of PIN or promo will be available for March? That is when we are planning to go next, but with that being Spring Break for us and alot of others, not sure they will offer many promos that month. What have they done historically in March?

Thanks-

Hey Vacation Junkie what are the odds that the Jan offer will be pushed up to include Jan 2 for the general public? I've looked at the historical promos and they have usually started on Jan 2, but this PIN code that came out started on Jan 4 or something like that.

mickeyluvr004 said:
How do ya'll get pin codes? I have never gotten one and we are planning on going next Dec 2014, we are also hoping for free dining. we went last dec and got it and I noticed that they are offering it again this December. Would love to know about the pin codes :cool1:

Wait - theres free dining in december?!?! Thats when were going. Is this true?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!