Free dining 2014

ooohhh want to go jan 4-11 hope they release this to Disney visa holders soon. save us quite a bit of money
maybe I will call later just to check to see if I have a pin code so I do not have to wait and wonder.

Just wondering how others used their free dining? We always upgrade to Deluxe Dining. My husband and I love the signature restaurants, so we try to hit as many as possible. My favorite restaurant is the California Grill!!!!!! My kids insist on going to Boma every trip. What is your favorite restaurant on the dining plan?

If anyone comes across free dining let me know:) I'm really anxious to see if it will come out for Jan/Feb or if it will only be the stay/play discount

Has anyone heard if free dining may be offered in jan 2014. We're doing a Disney cruise for DD birthday and thinking of doing 5 days at Disney after the cruise and were hoping for free dining:) any info is appreciated

The best way to know is if anyone booked a bounce back trip that offered it. usually that is a pretty good indication of if it will be offered. I know it was not offered last year and a lot of people were surprised or bummed as they were planning on it. Based on it not being available last year, I am guessing no.

Wait - theres free dining in december?!?! Thats when were going. Is this true?

Yes, certain dates. Search "WDW free dining offer" and it will come up.

Can someone explain what is a pin and how do you go about getting one?

A PIN is a code sent via mail, email or text from Disney offering discounts and/or FD. If you can figure out how to get one, then you are better than the rest of us. It seems pretty random. Some say if you plan a trip on the website and save it (but don't book it) there is a better chance to get one, but it never worked for us.

Just wondering how others used their free dining? We always upgrade to Deluxe Dining. My husband and I love the signature restaurants, so we try to hit as many as possible. My favorite restaurant is the California Grill!!!!!! My kids insist on going to Boma every trip. What is your favorite restaurant on the dining plan?

We are staying mod. so get the regular DDP free for our trip next year. We used a bb pin code to book. We will use it as it is and not upgrade. We don't eat at a lot of the signature location, just few and will pay OOP if we use up the points.

If we are already booked for the Port Orleans Riverside with the DDP can we get this deal?

Yes, as long as there are rooms still available under the promotion. Usually only a certain number of rooms at each qualifying resort are set aside for the promotions. Once those are booked, you would either need to find an alternate resort or promotion.

So another question we are there for 9 days/8 nights is there a max of days?

No limit. The free dining is for your entire stay as long as it applies on the day you check in.

If we are already booked for the Port Orleans Riverside with the DDP can we get this deal?

It will cost you approx..$18.88 a person for the DDP @ POR. and yes, if there are rooms available under the promo you can add the promo to your existing information.

We just came back 2 weeks ago and had a bounce back offer for free dining for August and September of 2014.

Jumped on it immediately :cool1: :cool1:

mm1971 said:
The best way to know is if anyone booked a bounce back trip that offered it. usually that is a pretty good indication of if it will be offered. I know it was not offered last year and a lot of people were surprised or bummed as they were planning on it. Based on it not being available last year, I am guessing no.

Thanks for info, when I called the CM acted like it would be. But she could be wrong!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!