Free call from Spongebob or Dora

Thank you, that is great, I have a nephew who would love it.
I love this board, not only do we find out about my favorite place on earth but everything else also.

Ordered a wake-up call from Spongebob for DD4 and a lullaby call from Dora for DD2. Both were free!! Thanks for the info!

Thanks so much. My Goddaughter loves Dora and it's her birthday tomorrow so it was fun to be able to send her a birthday message!! :goodvibes

My DD got her phone call about an hour ago. She was so excited she smiled through the whole call and then called anybody she could think of to tell them she got a phone call from Dora. It was so neat. :flower:

Thanks for sharing. I just scheduled a wake up call for my DD. What a great way to start off the weekend!
:earsboy: :earsgirl: princess:

Thanks for sharing. My younger DD loves Dora.

Thank you, thank you so much!!! I just had Spongebob call my oldest son and he just cracked up laughing :rotfl: He's going to call my other son at 8:00 and my daughter at 8:15

My 4 yr old Goddaughter got her call from Dora last evening. She had her birthday party in the afternoon so it was a really great way to end her day. Here's what her mother had to say:

Just wanted to let you know that the Dora phone call was awesome. She answered the phone and was answering questions and had a big smile on her face the whole time. We all got to enjoy it because we put it on speaker phone.

Thank you again for posting. It's really cute and I'm going to do Spongebob for my own kids soon. :bounce:

Thank you so much for sharing this! I ordered two calls for my two little girsl who are BIG Dora fans. They will love it!

Thanks so much for sharing. DD5 is getting tubes in her ears on the 18th, so I ordered the "get well" call from Dora for that night.

LOL, just placed one for my daughter in 10 minutes...can't wait to see her face that Spongebob is calling for her birthday! LOL She's 15!! :rotfl2: :rotfl:

This is awesome--thank you SO much. My girls got their ears pierced today & Dora just called them to tell them, "You Did It!"...Thanks again, I am smiling so big right now--what an awesome end to Mother's day to see them so happy and excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter