Fred and Wilma - Friends Don't Let Friends Do Karaoke (Pre-Trippy)

Love your pre-TR, looks like it's gonna be an awesome trip!! :cool1:

We are also doing the Chaccoben Mayan Ruins adventure (the adult only one) :)

Love your pre-TR, looks like it's gonna be an awesome trip!! :cool1:

We are also doing the Chaccoben Mayan Ruins adventure (the adult only one) :)

Hi Angelique, thanks for reading. We are doing the adult only tour too :thumbsup2

I am a little jealous that you get to see Chacchoben soon. This was easily the highlight of our Magic cruise last year and I would love to go back at some stage. I had a wander around the Swan and Dolphin last year and they looked like lovely hotels.

Corinna

I am a little jealous that you get to see Chacchoben soon. This was easily the highlight of our Magic cruise last year and I would love to go back at some stage. I had a wander around the Swan and Dolphin last year and they looked like lovely hotels.

Corinna

Corinna, it is more Gary who is into the historical stuff but I am happy to tag along and maybe learn something new. I will have to go back and re-read your trip report now as I don't recall seeing your Chacchoben trip before. Which trip was it?

Corinna, it is more Gary who is into the historical stuff but I am happy to tag along and maybe learn something new. I will have to go back and re-read your trip report now as I don't recall seeing your Chacchoben trip before. Which trip was it?

In our case it was the other way round. It had been my dream since I was a child to visit some Mayan ruins, but Graham was largely indifferent to the idea. He initially was even booked on a different excursion, but decided to join me as we were in Costa Maya for my birthday. It was the trip last November, which is linked under Christmas Has Come Early in my signature.

Corinna

Great report :thumbsup2

I'm sure it will be a FANTASTIC Cruise and planning on enjoy it with all of you :cool1:

See you sooooon :goodvibes

Manny.

In our case it was the other way round. It had been my dream since I was a child to visit some Mayan ruins, but Graham was largely indifferent to the idea. He initially was even booked on a different excursion, but decided to join me as we were in Costa Maya for my birthday. It was the trip last November, which is linked under Christmas Has Come Early in my signature.

Corinna

Thank you, I will be reading that later then :)

Great report :thumbsup2

I'm sure it will be a FANTASTIC Cruise and planning on enjoy it with all of you :cool1:

See you sooooon :goodvibes

Manny.

Looking forward to seeing you soon Manny :thumbsup2

Ive never stayed in the Swan before but ive stayed in the Dolphin a number of times. We often couldnt afford the prices of the disney boardwalk resorts so this worked out well. Love the beds there!

Im only going to catch a few days of the food and wine festival this year so plan on making the most of them.

Ive never stayed in the Swan before but ive stayed in the Dolphin a number of times. We often couldnt afford the prices of the disney boardwalk resorts so this worked out well. Love the beds there!

Im only going to catch a few days of the food and wine festival this year so plan on making the most of them.

I am actually REALLY looking forward to staying at The Swan :thumbsup2

Sounds like an awesome trip! :)

Thanks, I certainly hope so - it can't come soon enough

Looks like your going to have a great trip, thanks for sharing. So funny that your doing RPR same as us :)

Your trip sounds amazing Joh, I hope you have a fab time and I can't wait to read all about it ::yes::

Just caught up with your plans - the trip sounds amazing! Looking forward to reading all about it.:)

Joh your plans sound brilliant :)

It's great that you have a big group of DISers to travel with - just keep away from the Karaoke machine ;)

We were thinking of doing the same as you after our cruise next June (spending the night at Royal Pacific Resort - love that hotel!) so am keen to hear how that works out for you

Can't wait to hear what you think about the Swan. The photos on Wayne's TR look lovely :)

We've bought the DVC APs as well - can't wait to pick them up in December!!

All sounds fab Joh, looking forward to the tripie. X

Joining!! This PTR is so jam packed with info and details its like reading a completed TR!! I LOVE IT! :) You guys won't feel October rolling around now!

I'd just like to say that if you expect Sian and I to do the pigeon dance I think we need to see something in return. Like Karaoke. I think that's a fair trade don't you? lol

Joh, am so jealous! Your trip sounds fab. I stayed at the Swan and Dolphin about 10 years ago and I really enjoyed it, we also stayed at the Royal Pacific on Debs recommendation:thumbsup2 Am looking forward to reading more:cool1:

Tina

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter