FREAP CHAT Part 2 ~ Everyone Welcome to our new digs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Madd, thanks for sharing your vacation pictures! It looks sooo big....and sooo clean! :rotfl: I like the lit up decorations....what a neat idea! The whole place looks soooo relaxing! :thumbsup2

That hole in the wall with the bathroom on the other side feature reminds me of the room we stayed in at the Universal Studios Portofino Bay hotel. I think there were shutters in the wall that divided the bathroom from the sleeping room.

You look good in the mirror....with that hall of mirrors behind you. ;)

IAHD has been to the zoo and she is sharing some of her pictures with us. :goodvibes We don't have much in the way of zoos in Montana....I miss having one close by. Madd, do they have colorful parrots out and about around that resort?

You know- I was just scanning over the Mexico pics and I JUST noticed I posted the pic of the one where I was in the mirror! That's me-

I did not see Parrots- I did see them bringing around a McCaw to have your pic taken with on the beach- did not notice any in the trees- but they did have other colorful birds on the grounds.

Speaking of monkeys- they also brought around a little spider monkey to get pics with on the beach- kinda sad. :guilty:

But- I WANT A SPIDER MONKEY!!!! He would be all crazy and stuff!:lmao:

I have these pics I took last year- DH and I rode the bike to New Hope PA and this older gentleman was there with his pet monkey!!:banana: The monkey was SO DARN CUTE! And he was well behaved!
P1060177.jpg

The teddy bear was his toy!
P1060164.jpg

...and here is our Harley!!!:cool1: MY pride and joy!:worship:
P1060234-3.jpg

DH bought a sailboat last year and I told him do not let that thing infringe upon my Harley rides!!!:scared:

Awww Madd- so nice to see a pic of your baby :lovestruc .

I love the bike! I carry pics of it around with me and pull them out all the time. :love: ...kidding.....really, I am kidding...:rolleyes1

and if I could have a monkey- I would call him my pride and joy too!:dance3: Heck- I would put him on the bike with us and take him wherever we go! He would be a COOL monkey! I would get him goggles and a monkey helmet for his little noggin! :thumbsup2

DH wants one too- people say they are dirty, that might be an old wives tale- if you get one when it is a little baby monkey and train him- he might be ok!:confused3

We are allergic to animals- not sure if this would include monkeys:rotfl2:

Well, well, my two least favorite things (next to pudding...:rolleyes1 ) spiders and monkeys, put conveniently together in one package. Have to admit, sm's are cute, had a bad experience (vicariously) when around 12. My bff Ellen got bitten by a monkey at a friends house (the vicious little, well, lets use "witch" and save the mods some trouble), when I think of all the diseases she could have caught :scared1: Nope, nopitynope, no monkeys for me, except for the ones I produce myself...:rotfl:

Your baby is lovely mad ;)
LL

It's 87 degrees here! WTH:confused3

As I was getting summer clothes out, I found the World's Ugliest Sweater. I've posted a pic before, but here's a refresher:

Worldsugliestsweater-1.jpg

I think I'm gonna try to sell it on ebay.

As I was getting summer clothes out, I found the World's Ugliest Sweater. I've posted a pic before, but here's a refresher:

What bad thing did you do to deserve THAT sweater?

Well, well, my two least favorite things (next to pudding...:rolleyes1 ) spiders and monkeys, put conveniently together in one package. Have to admit, sm's are cute, had a bad experience (vicariously) when around 12. My bff Ellen got bitten by a monkey at a friends house (the vicious little, well, lets use "witch" and save the mods some trouble), when I think of all the diseases she could have caught :scared1: Nope, nopitynope, no monkeys for me, except for the ones I produce myself...:rotfl:

Your baby is lovely mad ;)
LL

Monkeys are mean. I wish people would realize that wild animals don't make good pets.

:scared1: :eek: :rotfl: popcorn::

sellit? How about burying it, waaaay dowwwwn deeeep, where it can't shine anymore.:scared:

sellit? How about burying it, waaaay dowwwwn deeeep, where it can't shine anymore.:scared:

:lmao: I have a feeling it will be like a Ouijia board- no matter how much you try and get rid of it- the only way it will really die is if you bury it!:rotfl2:

No Alesia seriously- I think you can sell it on e-bay..... to some old lady and she can wear it to bingo and she will be STYLIN'!:rotfl2:

Wait- another question:rotfl2: You took that out of the closet last year too, right?- what did you do-- put it back IN your closet for the winter thinking you would wear it!:rotfl: :confused3

:hug:

Why did you do that?-- did you say something and then run back and edit it!:rotfl2:

Nooo..paranoid, are we? I posted the thing about Detroit, then realized I hadn't been around for a little while so I want to say "hi"...so

just to freak you out again...:wave2: hi..

just to let you know, that is exactly what I would do if I posted something snarky and then changed my mind right away. I would go back and put a cute little smiley so I could still kinda be snarky but I would be the only one who knew it...

not this time...just ...hi..

:laughing: Oh, honey, you can't bury that much sparkle...

Seriously, if some moron will pay hundreds of dollars for a potato chip that's shaped like a donkey, someone has to be willing to pay for the distinction of owning the World's Ugliest Sweater.

:lmao: I have a feeling it will be like a Ouijia board- no matter how much you try and get rid of it- the only way it will really die is if you bury it!:rotfl2:

No Alesia seriously- I think you can sell it on e-bay..... to some old lady and she can wear it to bingo and she will by STYLIN'!:rotfl2:

Wait- another question:rotfl2: You took that out of the closet last year too, right?- what did you do-- put it back IN your closet for the winter thinking you would wear it!:rotfl: :confused3

:hug:

I actually put it away with the summer clothes. I couldn't decide what to do with it, but wearing was (obviously) out of the question.

I considered giving it to my mother-in-law, but she would actually wear it and tell everyone that she got it from me. :scared1:

Hey freaps,
What is going on?
I have been trying to catch up on my sleep when ever I can.
But you are going to love this. Boss number 3 is trying make it all go away. He came to me today with tail between his legs and I think he is truely sorry. But he is so going to have to earn it

:laughing: Oh, honey, you can't bury that much sparkle...

Seriously, if some moron will pay hundreds of dollars for a potato chip that's shaped like a donkey, someone has to be willing to pay for the distinction of owning the World's Ugliest Sweater.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Next thing you know Ivana Trump+++++ will be wearing it on her honeymoon.:banana:

Hey freaps,
What is going on?
I have been trying to catch up on my sleep when ever I can.
But you are going to love this. Boss number 3 is trying make it all go away. He came to me today with tail between his legs and I think he is truely sorry. But he is so going to have to earn it

Ok, what did I miss - what did boss #3 do that he is trying to make go away... do we need to have a talk with him?
1111th_smiley_baseballbat.gif
I *need* to know...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter