FREAP CHAT Part 2 ~ Everyone Welcome to our new digs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank goodness lunabkat saw it- b/c I would start questioning my sanity- and it would NOT be the first time:lmao:

I saw it, but don't remember anything inappropriate. :confused3

Then again, it has recently been pointed out that my sense of appropriateness doesn't always agree with everyone else's. :headache: :upsidedow

What was it Bill said? Or was it Ted? "Something is amiss at the Circle K.":rotfl2: Madd, I'm pretty sure I saw it. I just can't remember what would have been wrong with it.:confused3

I saw it, but don't remember anything inappropriate. :confused3

Then again, it has recently been pointed out that my sense of appropriateness doesn't always agree with everyone else's. :headache: :upsidedow

I would NOT take that as a put down- believe me!

It just shows you have, what some refer to as- A SENSSSSSE OF HUUUUUUU-MORRRRR!! It is this quality, yes- it is considered a quality in my book- that is dying in this country- not many people have it anymore.
The gene seems to be missing in many people- it just vanishes when they get a certain age!- Not sure why it happens or where it goes:confused3

I am happy to say that mine is still intact, and I have a feeling it will not go anywhere if I can help it!:surfweb: I know mine still working b/c I am CRACKING THE HECK UP LISTENING TO HOWARD :lmao:
12347.gif

ugh- don't get me started on this subject here! I went off on long rant about this junk a few days ago elsewhere on the DIS!

oh-oh- my heart is pounding- I must stop! :sad2:

Maybe it's just the boards!! I tell you, something weird is going on around here! Yesterday, I was lurking around (looking for tips for WDW) and everyone's siggy was gone. At the bottom of everyone's post, it said the same thing about 'you have to post so many times before you can' add something or other. Every single post had that at the bottom! But, once I signed in to post, the siggys were back! Yesterday was freaky Monday, I guess.

Kellie, I am so glad to hear you got some much needed rest. Your body and your mind are in total conflict, I suspect. Don't hesitate to rest like that again....as they say 'taken as needed'. :goodvibes

DH & I are talking about spending a day or two at WDW if we go back down to Mexico. We would have to go through Florida any way. Now, we just needed decide when we are going to take this big trip. DH wanted to go again in January, but, now he is talking next April. I'll have to find out about what the weather does in Mexico that time of year.

I am going to start a list of your suggestions for things to do at WDW.

DH & I are talking about spending a day or two at WDW if we go back down to Mexico. We would have to go through Florida any way. Now, we just needed decide when we are going to take this big trip. DH wanted to go again in January, but, now he is talking next April. I'll have to find out about what the weather does in Mexico that time of year.

I am going to start a list of your suggestions for things to do at WDW.

I did not forget about your Mexico pics!:hug:

Last night I had to give the Flyers vs Washington my full attention and DH had the laptop- we freaking lost!

GAME 7 TONIGHT! I will try and get them posted before the game! eeek!

and!

OMG- What is wrong with the hockey fans in Montreal!!!? Burning police cars and vandalizing stores!!!!????????

HOCKEY FANS DO NOT DO THAT! SHAME ON ALL OF YOU THAT PARTICIPATED!:mad:

Sure- we Hockey fans can be obnoxious, most of the time- it is all in fun- BUT WE DO NOT RIOT! That is so LOW CLASS! They should be banned from ever seing a hockey game again!....even on their own TVs!:sad2:

I am disgusted!

Rioting about games seems to be a 'out of our country' thing. They do that in Europe and other countries. The competition must be stronger there than here... :confused3

I can't wait to see your pictures! :yay:

Rioting about games seems to be a 'out of our country' thing. They do that in Europe and other countries. The competition must be stronger there than here... :confused3

I can't wait to see your pictures! :yay:

I blame it on the whole "mob mentality" I am sure it was started by a group of young males, one person does something and they all have to join in- and it gets out of control-

Dopes- just be happy your stupid team won. Celebrate don't vandalize. Hopefully as more teams win their game 7s- idiots do not follow suit!:sad2:

Monkey see, monkey do- all the monkeys in the zoo......:rolleyes:

Well, Mad, now you have done it, offended the monkeys!!!:rotfl:

But,luckily, once again I can be witness to your postiing before they "poof" it out :wizard:. First insulting men, then monkeys, heeeeey, isn't that kind of the same thing sometimes?:rotfl:

PS: We are Rangers fans here so , so far we are happy and not rocking any cadillacs or anything.

PS: We are Rangers fans here so , so far we are happy and not rocking any cadillacs or anything.

You should be proud that you beat the Devils- I know, I for one, have to thank the Rangers for knocking them out!

Our Turnpike rivals!

ETA- I just hope we win tonight so I can keep Jason's pic in my siggy for a while!:dance3: Yum!

OK- watching the Flyers and the Caps just scored- I can't watch- I am going to throw up!

Here are some of my Mexico pics!

Grand Sirenis lobby
011.jpg

014.jpg

017.jpg

055.jpg

Theater
022.jpg

Beach
039.jpg

035.jpg

048.jpg

Ruin right on our beach
186.jpg

Loud pool
173.jpg

027.jpg

Quiet pool
087-1.jpg

Grounds
002.jpg

004.jpg

029.jpg

025.jpg

The infamous orange room!:scared1:
165.jpg

See the "hole" in the wall- the bathroom is on the other side of that- people with kids or traveling with other people did not seem too happy about that little feature!
166-1.jpg

192.jpg

170.jpg

They have a thing for.....spheres!:confused3
057.jpg

007.jpg

286.jpg

Madd, thanks for sharing your vacation pictures! It looks sooo big....and sooo clean! :rotfl: I like the lit up decorations....what a neat idea! The whole place looks soooo relaxing! :thumbsup2

That hole in the wall with the bathroom on the other side feature reminds me of the room we stayed in at the Universal Studios Portofino Bay hotel. I think there were shutters in the wall that divided the bathroom from the sleeping room.

You look good in the mirror....with that hall of mirrors behind you. ;)

IAHD has been to the zoo and she is sharing some of her pictures with us. :goodvibes We don't have much in the way of zoos in Montana....I miss having one close by. Madd, do they have colorful parrots out and about around that resort?

:confused3 What did we do????
120_0028.jpg

:laughing: j/k

Don;t get too close to the cage, sometimes they pee at you :banana: ooo, smart, tease the monkey with a dancing banana :rotfl:

Mad, great pics, i love...to travel, tho with the kids its mostly road trips, which are alot more fun since they are older, and I have advd player in the car (the light shines, music soars) its the "Best thing ever"!!!

:surfweb: well off to work again because the other two girls couldn't be bothered to show up yesterday and there is still stuff to do...later

LL

I did not forget about your Mexico pics!:hug:

Last night I had to give the Flyers vs Washington my full attention and DH had the laptop- we freaking lost!

GAME 7 TONIGHT! I will try and get them posted before the game! eeek!

and!

OMG- What is wrong with the hockey fans in Montreal!!!? Burning police cars and vandalizing stores!!!!????????

HOCKEY FANS DO NOT DO THAT! SHAME ON ALL OF YOU THAT PARTICIPATED!:mad:

Sure- we Hockey fans can be obnoxious, most of the time- it is all in fun- BUT WE DO NOT RIOT! That is so LOW CLASS! They should be banned from ever seing a hockey game again!....even on their own TVs!:sad2:

I am disgusted!

In Detroit they burn cars to celebrate winning a baseball game Really, in Detroit, any old excuse will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter