FP Day is 10/24-- A few questions

Update: I'm all done. No FOP for the 24th-- had to go with my back up date of the 29th, but got the afternoon time I wanted then, so we'll do Epcot morning, then late lunch at beaches and cream and then hop over to AK for FOP. Got SDD on the 31st-- wasn't available the 25th. Got frozen on the 28th. Had my pick of times for the mine train. Got 3 of those. Thanks for all your help yesterday!

Update: I'm all done. No FOP for the 24th-- had to go with my back up date of the 29th, but got the afternoon time I wanted then, so we'll do Epcot morning, then late lunch at beaches and cream and then hop over to AK for FOP. Got SDD on the 31st-- wasn't available the 25th. Got frozen on the 28th. Had my pick of times for the mine train. Got 3 of those. Thanks for all your help yesterday!

Glad this worked out for you. Based on your availability I would say your selections were the best case scenario. Good work.

I think I'll have a hard time getting the selections I want for FOP. My FP day is on Sunday, and I'd like FOP on 30th (60+3) at any time, and as backup dates I have Dec 31st morning (yeah right... 60+4), Jan 2nd morning (60+6, more probable but still, morning is not that easy I guess...) specially taking into account the hoards of people getting their FP days between today and sunday. Lol. Well, I wish goodluck to me. Lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter