• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Four weeks to go!!

We're leaving in 24 days!!!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: I cannot wait and I am just hoping and praying that no one gets sick!!!! :eek: :rotfl:

I'm at four weeks..:) :) :)
I just made my countdown today and decorated it with disney stickers including cars, winiie the pooh, mickey and friends. Basically i drew 28 lines and every morning i mark one line.

how are yall counting down to your trip?

I'm at four weeks..:) :) :)
I just made my countdown today and decorated it with disney stickers including cars, winiie the pooh, mickey and friends. Basically i drew 28 lines and every morning i mark one line.

how are yall counting down to your trip?

All I can do is secretly get on the DIS board and look at my ticker. Our kids don't know we are going to Disneyland in 28 days (almost 27 now!!) :cool1: :banana: , so we aren't doing anything here at home. The kids will find out 6 days before we go, so they can count down with me at that point. :) I can hardly wait!!!:jumping1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter