foundmilitary scraobooks cheap

rvoto

My DH built me a scraproom with his very own hands
Well not exactly cheap but the best price I have seen . Our
sams club had an army scrap book for 24.95 the lowest I found was 32.95 they are so nice if yoou have a family member in the service you need this.You can see it on this site www.moorescrapbooking.com

My mom recently gave me my dad's old military photos. He was in the Army and later in the Navy. He passed away 13 years ago, so I am now faced with the task of putting all of these precious photos in an album or albums.

Can you tell me if you saw the Navy album as well as the Army one? I usually use Creative Memories, but I might use these albums if I can find them at my local Sam's at that price.

Thanks for the link. Lots of great supplies that I might have to order. I bookmarked it.

Yes they had marines navy airforce they are beautiful.You have a big task at hand take your time and you will have a forever family treasure.

I was going to order the Marine one for my brother but they are sold out. His wife would have loved to put his photos together in this scrapbook. She has been having his awards , certificates and etc framed and matted for him. I will keep chekcing back though. Thanks for the site.

Army was sold out on that website, so I went to Sam's. They had the Army album, but no Navy. I asked out front and they said them had more in the back.

Long story short - I got them both. So if you go to Sam's and don't see the one you need, don't be afraid to ask. Thanks for the head's up. Can't wait to get Dad's photos in these. They'll be something my kids will keep forever. My son was 2 when Pap-paw died and my daughter was not born yet, so I'm hoping that they'll "know" him through these albums. The photos alone don't mean nearly as much.

Wow Linda. That one will help me a lot. It's going to be hard for me to scrap these photos without my dad to tell me what the photos represent. I can pick him out and my mom will probably recognize a few of his buddies. I'm hoping she can tell me a little about some of the places. I just want to get them in an album and some of those layout ideas are perfect.

I know this is an old thread, but I found these today at AC Moore for $29.99 BEFORE their 40% coupon ($12 discount). So that makes them only $17.99!! I got the Navy one. I'll work on it (secretly) and give it to DH for either Christmas or the anniversary of him getting out of the Navy.

I was gonna make a scrapbook for my dad since he is over there right as a type and he doesn't know wht is going on and i have ton of newspaper articles he isin't suppose to come home till september first they told him june 2 or 3 then the told him the end of this month now they are telling hime maybe september or even next year

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter