Found the BEST deal for staying on site!

SusanB

Mouseketeer
It's renting DVC points!! I was very hesitant to do it - never knew anyone that had done it before and it just sounded too good to be true. But I took the plunge this summer and it is as good as it sounds. If you need some reassurance, or just info as to how it works, email me and I'll explain how it worked for me. It worked so well, I'm renting again this Dec and next July!

'75 offsite,76 offsite,
'88 Disneyland
'93 CBR, 94 Poly,95 ASM
'96 GF,'97 PO, '98 DxL
Summer '99 BC & WL
Winter '99 Contempo
Summer '00 BW/Poly
Winter '00 OKW
Summer '01 Disney Cruise & BWV

My email address is mbacque@solocollc.com.

Thanks

**A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes.**

WDW 90-offsite
92-offsite
93-CBR
96-CBR
97-DxL
3/00-ASMo
12/00-CBR

If you can afford to rent DVC points that many times ,then you should definately look into buying them. It is much more affordable than people think. It was one of the best things we ever did! If you want any info. just let me know.

Forgive my ignorance but what are DVC points (I assume it means Disney Vacation Club) and what does it mean to rent them vs. buy them?

I'd like some info too! Thanks!

CBR 5/94
CBR 5/95
CBR 5/96
Poly 12/96
TraveLodge 11/97
Cont 2/98
Poly 9/98
Swan 12/99
Grosvenor 6/00
Beach Club & ASMu9/00
BWV 12/00

Susan, So glad to hear that renting DVC points is working for you! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

We have a board here dedicated to this topic to help everyone /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif.

DVC Rent/Trade Board

There is also the Disney Vacation Club Board to discuss the DVC.

And we have information pages dedicated to the Disney Vacation Club.

Enjoy everyone!

RhondaS, Co-Moderator of the Community Board
tink05.gif

Click Here to go Around the World in 30 Days with Dreams Unlimited

We rented points too, for our trip in December. Saved a bundle!

tink07.gif

<font color=red>FIRST TIME TO WDW!Port Orleans December 15-16!! OKW DECEMBER 17-22!!</font>

Please send me info on points too! We usually stay at a WDW deluxe resort but this summer we tried a 1-bedroom at OKW. It was fantastic. Loved having the FULL kitchen and the extra space.
Thanks!!

Thank you SO MUCH for your offer to share this information, I never would have thought about this possibility without seeing your message. Any information on how you rent points would be greatly appreciated... This board is great !!!

Could those of you who successfully rented points in the past please say who you rented from and how you got in touch with them?

Also, if you could email me info I would appreciate it.

o2bmmw@hotmail.com

I have rented pts at OKW for 5 nites in a studio for $400.00. That is cheaper than the All Star. As long as there are people wanting to rent their pts, that is the way to go!!

I'm going to WDW in 34 days and found out about it (renting points)too late for this vacation. I am very interested in renting points for this same time next year. I think I have to wait until a couple of months before I go too look for points.Any Ideas?(Who did you rent from?)Thanks.
MaryAnne
Singitalto@aol.com

IF YOU COULD SEND ME INFORMATION ON EVERYTHING REGARDING RENTING DVC POINTS I WOULD BE FOREVER GREATFUL. I NEED TO KNOW EVERYTHING BECAUSE I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT IT. THANKS EVER SO MUCH....MY E-MAIL ADDRESS IS txw@gateway.net

For those of you that I have responded to regarding DVC rental points, if you have trouble with the attachment I sent, please email and let me know. I thought that would be the easiest to get the info to you, but not if you can't open it (LOL)! Thanks!

'75 offsite,76 offsite,
'88 Disneyland
'93 CBR, 94 Poly,95 ASM
'96 GF,'97 PO, '98 DxL
Summer '99 BC & WL
Winter '99 Contempo
Summer '00 BW/Poly
Winter '00 OKW
Summer '01 Disney Cruise & BWV

SusanB
I got mine just fine, no problems, and thank you so much!!

Mickeyfaniam

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!