Found the BEST deal for staying on site!

tedo_nh...Just like the other resorts, it all depends on when you go. They have different seasons also just like the value, regular, peak and holiday seasons. Also, when you rent points it's good to try to rent from a Sunday to a Thursday as friday and Saturday points are doubled! I'm going in December, rented points for 5 nights at OKW(2 bedroom) and am paying $1200. A pretty good bargain from where I'm sitting! I would have paid a little more than that with My MKC discount at PO for 2 rooms. But I got a whole lot more for my money. 2 bedrooms, 2 full baths(one with a whirpool tub), a full kitchen, a living room, and a whasher and dryer! You simply can't get a better deal on Property! For those of us who can't do Disney while staying off property this is an excelent way to go!

tink07.gif

<font color=red>FIRST TIME TO WDW!Port Orleans December 15-16!! OKW DECEMBER 17-22!!</font>

Of course the truly best deal, if you plan to go to Disney every year or even every other year, is to buy your own DVC points. I'm using mine this year to stay at BWV 2 bedroom unit for 7 nights. They go for something like $759 a night if I were to pay Disney. That's more than my yearly dues. I think all I had to take was 3 maybe it was 4 vacations before the payment for the points was made up and now I'm ahead every year I vacation until 2042. You can buy a resale and really do pretty well.

If you have details on how the resale thing works, please email me. I know they don't allow sales on this site, so please contact me directly if you can explain how this works. Thanks!

'75 offsite,76 offsite,
'88 Disneyland
'93 CBR, 94 Poly,95 ASM
'96 GF,'97 PO, '98 DxL
Summer '99 BC & WL
Winter '99 Contempo
Summer '00 BW/Poly
Winter '00 OKW
Summer '01 Disney Cruise & BWV

There's an area on the site dedicated to the DVC, go there and there's a link (I think) to the Timeshare Store, at least I'm sure there's information on how to get there. Let me know if you still can't find it. We bought ours through them and felt like we got a pretty good deal. It's great if you can find a resale with banked points.

Hi SusanB. If you've got it in you, could you also email me your info on renting points. The email address is:
andyjr99@hotmail.com

Were you a bit leary when you decided to rent the points. I've been watching the DVC boards and the one thing I keep going back to is "what if". What if when you get there to check in, they have no idea who you are and what room you are talking about and what reservaton you are referring to. In other words, did you feel fairly confident that everything would work out OK?

I am also verrrrry interested in how you would go about doing this.....please e-mail me! Thanks!

minnie09.gif

If its not too much trouble can you please send me the information also. I know you are probably tired by now of sending it to so many people. Thank you so much. I would be interested in renting points but do not know a thing about it.
Thanks again
christine
andychris@netzero.net

Send me the info toooo
Dbeachdancer@aol.com

67.gif

<font size="5"><font color="purple"><font face="Comic Sans MS"><marquee direction=right "align="middle" behavior="alternate">The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers is Tiggers are Wonderful Things</marquee></font></font></font>

I don't know if you found the information on the DVC resales, but we've all just found out that Disney is raising the price it sells the points at to $72 a point. So I assume the price of resales will also go up, so if your interested I'd check into it sooner than later.

I did hear that DVC point prices will increase in January. I also know that Disney controls the price of resales very effectively so there's no really super buys out there! I'm still pondering the purchase - thanks very much for the info, I do appreciate it!

'75 offsite,76 offsite,
'88 Disneyland
'93 CBR, 94 Poly,95 ASM
'96 GF,'97 PO, '98 DxL
Summer '99 BC & WL
Winter '99 Contempo
Summer '00 BW/Poly
Winter '00 OKW

Could you please send me the info also. We always take a drive by these resorts and dream. Maybe some year. Thanx

I'd be happy to send you the info on DVC point rental - please let me know your email, I don't have a link to it here and I didn't see it on your profile.

'75 offsite,76 offsite,
'88 Disneyland
'93 CBR, 94 Poly,95 ASM
'96 GF,'97 PO, '98 DxL
Summer '99 BC & WL
Winter '99 Contempo
Summer '00 BW/Poly
Winter '00 OKW

I am very interested in learning about renting vacation club points. My e.mail is syncsk8mom@yahoo.com. Please e.mail me the info. My family and I are planning to return to disney Sept. 2001. This will be our first stay in the PARK!!!! Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!undefined

SusanB,
I have never rented points either, but it sounds like a great idea. Could you email the packet to me too?? Please send to seapinesgolf@yahoo.ie.
Thanks!

Lumiere

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter