Fort Wilerness Cabins - Kitchen Question

kingpinpearce

A Cappella Guy, Disney Fan
I saw in the amenities that one of the things available at the cabins is a dishwasher. Does that mean that there are dishes/cookware available for use? It doesn't say that explicitly in the amenities so I thought I'd make sure.

If I'm dumb and missed a pinned post about this, I'm sorry. :(

Blessings,
Shawn

I saw in the amenities that one of the things available at the cabins is a dishwasher. Does that mean that there are dishes/cookware available for use? It doesn't say that explicitly in the amenities so I thought I'd make sure.

If I'm dumb and missed a pinned post about this, I'm sorry. :(

Blessings,
Shawn

Shawn, following is copied from AllEars.net:

Inside, the cabins are laid out as follows: starting at one end: bedroom with with queen bed, bunk beds, a nightstand, a chest of drawers, closet space; full bathroom with tub/shower; small hall closet; full kitchen with amenities listed below; living area with big screen color television, a dining table that seats six, and a pull-out sleeper sofa.

Kitchen includes:
full-size refrigerator with ice maker
Two burner cooktop
large convection/microwave unit.
dishwasher
1 10 cup coffee maker (stored in cupboard)
toaster
tea kettle
flatware for 6: forks, salad forks, teaspoons, soups spoons, knives and steak knives
dinnerware for 6: mugs, cereal bowls, dinner plates, dessert plates
6 handled mason jar glasses
1 serving spoon
1 glass measuring cup
1 2 qt. pitcher
1 2 qt. casserole with lid
1 glass baking dish
1 oval platter
manual can opener
bottle opener
cutting board
bread knife
ladle
spatula
1 12" skillet
1 1 qt. saucepan with lid
1 2 qt. saucepan with lid
metal colander
spoon rest
2 potholders
2 sponges
4 cloth dish towels
fire extinguisher (under sink)
packets of dishwasher soap
liquid dish soap
paper towels (under sink)
trash bags (under sink)

Have a wonderful time. We love the Fort.

The kitchen is well stocked but they could use a pizza cutter and a baking sheet. Housekeeping will even load the dishwasher if you leave the dirty dishes in the sink.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter