Fort Wilderness to CSR

katypop

DIS Veteran
I'm thinking about doing Hoop de Doo dinner in the spring and will be staying at csr. i will not have a car, so i am wondering if it will be fairly easy or not to get to and from Fort Wildeness. i want to do the 9:00 pm show and know i can take a boat from mk to get there, but what about going back. the show runs until about 11:00? will boats still be running and then will i be too late for a bus from mk to csr? thanks for any suggestions.

katypop
:)

It might pay to take a cab too. Just walk over to the Reception Outpost from the bus stop there. If there's none waiting for the Hoop De Do Guests already have one of the CM's inside the Outpost building call one for you. You could also take a bus to WL to pick up a cab there.

I am sure that after the show ends there will be some form of transportation to get all the guests where they need to go. I can't imagine that Disney would have the show end at a certain time & leave all guests high & dry w/out a way to get back to their resort.

I would bet that there will be buses to get you back to your resort. You can e-mail Disney & ask that question before you go if you are concerned.

i'm sure you're right Melsmice. i'm just a natural planner(and worrier;) ) so i like to have everything settled before i go. i'm sure there there will be transportation, but if not i can take a taxi as suggested by Andrew.

thanks
katypop:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter