Fort Wilderness Campground with multiple cars

travelingmom4

Mouseketeer
So I understand that you can only park 1 car at the campsite, but we will have 2 cars so I'm wondering will both cars be able to avoid the parking fee at the parks? We would rather drive than use transportation. Is the free parking for onsite guests set up on the magic bands somehow?

So I understand that you can only park 1 car at the campsite, but we will have 2 cars so I'm wondering will both cars be able to avoid the parking fee at the parks? We would rather drive than use transportation. Is the free parking for onsite guests set up on the magic bands somehow?

You'll be fine with both cars. When the parking attendant scans MB (from one in each car), it will show that you're staying onsite.

You will also get a paper parking pass showing you are a registered guest, just let them know at checkin and you can get one for each car.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!