• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fort Fiends Salutation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not 100% sure..but I think that makes you the official Dis Camping board Bad-AsteriskAsteriskAsterisk!!!!

i've got more points than you and mike jordan combined.

Come on John, we need some fun stuff this weekend. Too much sorrow.

A drunk gets up from the bar and heads for the bathroom. A few minutes later a loud blood-curling scream is heard coming from the bathroom.

a few mins. after that another loud scream reverberates through the bar. The bartender goes into the bathroom to investigate. "What's all the screaming about in there? You're scaring my customers" "I'm just sitting here on the toilet and everytime I flush something comes up and squeezes the heck out of my little boy parts."

With that the bartender opens the door, looks in and says. "You idiot! You're sitting on the mop bucket!"

Southern Maid on Hearn Avenue in Shreveport, Louisiana!!!

I gotta Hunka Hunka sweet french twist
I gotta Hunka Hunka sweet french twist

Thank you, Thank you verymuch.

Elvis has left the building
with a box of Southern Maid donuts !
:thumbsup2

Anybody on Myspace? My cousin got me hooked on playing "Mobster" and I am having a blast.... I need more mobsters in my gang tho....

Anybody on Myspace? My cousin got me hooked on playing "Mobster" and I am having a blast.... I need more mobsters in my gang tho....

Funny story.
Frank joined myspace to look at some pix a friend posted about a 2 months ago. We never hardly use the email addy he used to join with, I checked it yesterday, it was filled with ladies and a few men wanting to 'BE FRIENDS".
So I updated his profile to show married and straight. You got to watch what you're doing on those sites. LOL

Im on myspace.....some folks from here are on my friends list. my myspace name is dj_bigdaddyrog since Im not allowed to post a link of it here, if ya'll have an account, stop by and "friend reqest" me. Im also on some sort of Disboards Category that poohbearswithme started. Theres like 11 of us on that...always room for more.

And yet...............somehow.......................I'm very proud of this lil'goofball!!! I swear...I dont know where she gets it.
755d1138.jpg

DANG ~ that is some serious junk in the trunk!! :rotfl:

Hey I wanta post something before the "Moderator" sings!!!!

(Clear throat) Hello!

2783191900000103241XDkMWb_th.jpg

Now that is just plain scary and not really doing much for my clown phobia!

I'm on myspace as well. Rog is one of my top friends, and I have a cool list of friends.

That would be Scott again, not me.... he is playing with me.

Good Morn'n Ya'll !!

Another day, another 1/8 of a tank of fuel.

Ya'll be safe out there today !:thumbsup2

Hmmmmmm. Scott again.

I will be leaving tomorrow night to go see the new grandson so I won't be around much. Work is interfering too. I'll be back in a week or so with maybe an occasional post here and there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter