Fort Fiends Salutation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't figure out which thread to post my useless drivel on anymore - I choose this one today!

A week from today we're off to see the new grandson - our daughter is set to be induced on Wednesday, so it won't be much past that. She's really stressed right now - one of her best friends just died yesterday of breast cancer (35) leaving a 3 month old and 2 other kids behind and work is a real PITA - two engineers left and there's a new boss so she's the only one who knows what's going on now - she's trying to get everything set before she leaves - if stress causes labor she'll be in labor sometime today!

The other two grandsons are going to be a big help too! :lmao:

Well, Scott couldn't let me have all the fun, he started changing my titles last night.:sad2::lmao:

You home? Hope you guys had a great time! We want a TR.

I can't figure out which thread to post my useless drivel on anymore - I choose this one today!

A week from today we're off to see the new grandson - our daughter is set to be induced on Wednesday, so it won't be much past that. She's really stressed right now - one of her best friends just died yesterday of breast cancer (35) leaving a 3 month old and 2 other kids behind and work is a real PITA - two engineers left and there's a new boss so she's the only one who knows what's going on now - she's trying to get everything set before she leaves - if stress causes labor she'll be in labor sometime today!

The other two grandsons are going to be a big help too! :lmao:

First, CONGRATS on the new grandson on the way!! But sorry to hear that your daughter is so stressed right now! With the loss of her friend, the misery of the last month of pregnancy and to top it off with the work stuff...that's just CRAZY! I'll be sending lots of positive thoughts her way! Take care!

Congrats on the new grandbaby. Your daughter will feel better when her daddy gets there to take care of her.:goodvibes

Just thought I would let "yins" know.

And yet...............somehow.......................I'm very proud of this lil'goofball!!! I swear...I dont know where she gets it.
755d1138.jpg

She really shouldn't make fun of my wife like that....:lmao:

This is the thread that doesn't end....
It goes on an on my friend....
La La La La La La La La...

(I forgot the rest of the words)

Second verse, same as the first, little bit louder, little bit worse....

You can't ride in my little red wagon, axle's broke and the wheels are saggin....

I have no idea where that came from, but it popped into my head when I saw the last posts....

I hope your wife doesn't read this board, if so your a dead man.

She doesn't even talk to me in real life, let alone look on here. Heck go look at my own board, she registered a long time ago as beach bum, posted once and has never been back.....

Second verse, same as the first, little bit louder, little bit worse....

You can't ride in my little red wagon, axle's broke and the wheels are saggin....

I have no idea where that came from, but it popped into my head when I saw the last posts....

Well there's a blast from my past! I remember singing (screaming) that one as an annoying cheerleader on our 2 hour bus ride home from some game until everyone yelled at us to shut up! Only our version went "front seats broken and the axel's draggin'...chug chug CHUG!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter