For Those Who Have Traveled On The Wish

I thought it was similar to the other ships on the starboard side. Beautiful! Unfortunately, I did not snap any photos from the verandah.
Thanks for the info. Our first cruise was an inside stateroom (never again!) so I'm excited to have a verandah this time and a view of Castaway. :)

we stayed B2B concierge. 13502 and then 12518.
both right side of ship. both rooms the same. Both Front.
Never an issue with elevators. Yes about 50% of the time we had to take on that onliy went to 11. then get out and switch or walk up the stairs. And 11 on the forward of the ship is very hot and humid as it opens right to the festival of foods. so very heavy traffic there.
very different than 11 forward on dream or fantasy that goes through adult area.
13502 was really nice. no one above us. quiet. good views. no hallway traffic.
12518 was nice - but bed was oddly broken in. sank to the sides. so that sucked. and heard upstairs toilet flush. not feet so much. and had more hallway traffic.
As far as access to the conc lounge. i liked 13502 better. walked about our door. easy door.down some steps. on 12518 it was very crowded at that door to come in and out. coming in on 13 felt like our own private entrance.
but leaving and carrying something is much tougher on the 13th floor door as it is not automatic, you have to pull it verus a wave of the hand for 12.
if/when we do it again. its 13502 for sure for us.
Rooms were good overall. both tangled. enjoyed the larger TV. would prefer more hidden shelves versus a large wall of open shelving so it looks messy.

We were in 9587, an inside room. Though it says the same sq footage as the Dream/Fantasy, it felt a lot smaller, especially where storage is concerned. Definitely a good bit smaller than Magic/Wonder Std. Insides.

I would not choose an inside stateroom if I had more than 2 people.

we stayed B2B concierge. 13502 and then 12518.
both right side of ship. both rooms the same. Both Front.
Never an issue with elevators. Yes about 50% of the time we had to take on that onliy went to 11. then get out and switch or walk up the stairs. And 11 on the forward of the ship is very hot and humid as it opens right to the festival of foods. so very heavy traffic there.
very different than 11 forward on dream or fantasy that goes through adult area.
13502 was really nice. no one above us. quiet. good views. no hallway traffic.
12518 was nice - but bed was oddly broken in. sank to the sides. so that sucked. and heard upstairs toilet flush. not feet so much. and had more hallway traffic.
As far as access to the conc lounge. i liked 13502 better. walked about our door. easy door.down some steps. on 12518 it was very crowded at that door to come in and out. coming in on 13 felt like our own private entrance.
but leaving and carrying something is much tougher on the 13th floor door as it is not automatic, you have to pull it verus a wave of the hand for 12.
if/when we do it again. its 13502 for sure for us.
Rooms were good overall. both tangled. enjoyed the larger TV. would prefer more hidden shelves versus a large wall of open shelving so it looks messy.
My husband wants to be on Deck 11. Close to the foods/drinks. I though there were glass doors separating the staterooms from where the open deck begins? UGH! Should I get my husband to change his mind?

We were deck 9, Aft, 9624. Close enough to the aft elevators but not too close to hear the noise. We chose deck 9 since it is sandwiched between 2 decks with staterooms. Did not want to be over or under any clubs, lounges, pools, etc... due to potential noise factor.
Hi! We are 9622 for our December cruise. How was 9624? Did you have extra room on the verandah? And did you like the location overall? I assume being next store our room will be very similar!

I though there were glass doors separating the staterooms from where the open deck begins?
Yes there are doors there. However the amount of traffic through those doors is pretty high so the effectiveness of the doors is diminished. But, you shouldn't have an issue with a stateroom on this deck as the effect is localized to the elevator lobby area.

I have a question and I am not sure if it has already been asked and answered. I was just watching a video of the staterooms and noticed the shape on the front of the door that shows the stateroom number has changed from the round shape. Has anyone decorated their door with the Mouse ears and body magnets using that shape in the middle? I was just wondering if it was still possible to decorate the doors with the ears and bodies or if it would look silly with the new shape.

I am having trouble on the maps telling if the beginning of the bump out rooms have a larger balcony or not. Like comparing 9068 to a room not on the bump out such as 9078.. Think there’s much difference?

My husband wants to be on Deck 11. Close to the foods/drinks. I though there were glass doors separating the staterooms from where the open deck begins? UGH! Should I get my husband to change his mind?
there are but there is so much traffic there that they basically stay open all the time. It is super hot and humid right there at those deck 11 elevators

We were room 8618 right next to stairs and elevators very last family verandah room on the bump before the deluxe family rooms so we had a huge verandah it was so nice room was beautiful never any noise . We found it easy to find most places from our room we prefer decks 8-9 on all the ships.

Attachments

• 7BA89129-B42E-4EA2-8FEB-88E605916D4F.jpeg
    7BA89129-B42E-4EA2-8FEB-88E605916D4F.jpeg
    66.4 KB · Views: 56
We had room 6582 right about midship, and it was great! We didn't have to worry about accidentally taking the wrong elevators up because our room was about the same walking distance from either one. Also, to mimic what everyone else said, we barely heard anything from above or below, and we loved being able to take the stairs down to the decks below us easily!

there are but there is so much traffic there that they basically stay open all the time. It is super hot and humid right there at those deck 11 elevators

Was going to say the same; I don't think I would choose 11 if I had to be near that area.

We were 10036 and the only complaint is the overhang which made it impossible to see the sky and clouds well. I thought it might be loud there so close to the stairwell but it was not. Very quiet, very convenient to Carnival of Foods for Ice Cream. We avoided the elevators mostly and just hoofed it up or down the stairs which wasn't too terrible. We'd go down to 5, walk back a little to the Grand Hall and go down there further if we needed to.

Hi! We are 9622 for our December cruise. How was 9624? Did you have extra room on the verandah? And did you like the location overall? I assume being next store our room will be very similar!
We loved the cabin. The location was great. Could hardly feel the ship moving and far enough away from the elevators so no noise issue. The verandah was the bump-out part of the ship which we enjoyed because we thought we could see more looking left and right. I am not sure if the verandah had extra room. To me it seemed the same as most of the veranduhs we have experienced but it was nice to sit out there with a drink in hand and enjoy the ocean or the moonlight! Enjoy your cruise...you will love it!

Deck 9 near the forward elevators. We liked our stateroom & it's location and have the exact same one booked for the DVC Member Cruise in Sep 2023.
I like hearing this, we are on Deck 9 near the elevators in December!

We loved the cabin. The location was great. Could hardly feel the ship moving and far enough away from the elevators so no noise issue. The verandah was the bump-out part of the ship which we enjoyed because we thought we could see more looking left and right. I am not sure if the verandah had extra room. To me it seemed the same as most of the veranduhs we have experienced but it was nice to sit out there with a drink in hand and enjoy the ocean or the moonlight! Enjoy your cruise...you will love it!
Thank you for this!! I’m even more excited now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter