For those who did NOT make Moms Panel, Check your email!! New Moms Club!!

DisneyBride'03

<marquee><font color=red>Jambo Wildbunch Gang</mar
Just got an email, will post it later....

Says how they had soo many responses etc...they are developing a new moms club....asked you to vote for a name by the 13th....members of this club would get newsletters, asking for opinions..surveys and a welcome kit by spring.

Being intorduced as the WDW Moms Club....here are the 4 choices they gave for a name...
*Main Street Moms

*Mickey's Moms CLub

*Disney Momketeers

*Disney Parks Moms

Curious if anyone else got one...I am assuming this will be a BIG club!

Sweet!!! :woohoo:

I just ran to my email (ok, not that far of a run or even a run at all but you get the drift) when I saw your post and almost did the dance of joy (along with the other 9,987 people that got the email) :lmao: .

I'm easily pleased!

I was among those who received the e-mail. I'm gonna be in a club! I'm gonna be in a club! I'm gonna be in a club! (insert child's sing-song voice):rotfl:

I voted for Mickey"s Moms Club. What name did you guys vote for?

I got one too!! WOOO HOOOO! I'm in the club! I'm in the club!!! Did this go out to everyone who submitted for the mom's panel and didn't get in or are we the 2nd "special" bunch? Anyone know?

It's amazing how little it takes to make us all happy! I am so excited to be a part of the club!!!!

I didn't get an email. I'm bummed. I made it to the second round of the Mom's Panel. I hope I get an email later today.

It's amazing how little it takes to make us all happy! I am so excited to be a part of the club!!!!

:lmao: Your so right!

Anyway, I posted also cause I almost didnt read it! I thought it was, like a loser, you didnt make it, but check out the site:rotfl: And I didnt want any other Disers to miss it!!

I am hoping we are the 2nd place bunch!! lol Who knows?! I wouldnt think there would be a whole bunch...does Disney really want to have all those mailings, etc to pay for?

So I voted for Disney Parks Moms...sounded more "official" with Disney in it!!! However, it doesnt roll well off the tongue!! lol

Congrats everyone! Hey, when they select the name, we must put it in our siggy!! lol

I didn't get an email. I'm bummed. I made it to the second round of the Mom's Panel. I hope I get an email later today.

Dont be bummed...I didnt make it to the 2nd round, congrats on that! Who knows, they may have a group of alternates if the "moms" dont work out.

Who knows, they may change the moms every 6 mths on the site. DIdnt they say way back it was a 6 -8 mth commitment or something?

I was among those who received the e-mail. I'm gonna be in a club! I'm gonna be in a club! I'm gonna be in a club! (insert child's sing-song voice):rotfl:

I voted for Mickey"s Moms Club. What name did you guys vote for?

I voted for Mickey's Moms Club, too!! I thought all the choices were cute, though!

I got the email but it isnt doing anything when I select the name. Ughh!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter