For those who did NOT make Moms Panel, Check your email!! New Moms Club!!

I got it too, but I can only assume the 990 applicants that didn't get the Mom's panel will each get an email. Is anyone else having problems submitting the name choice? I want to pick the "Disney Parks Mom" but it won't click:confused3
Aliciapirate:

I got one too. I didn't make it to the second round, but this will do! I also picked Mickey's moms club.

I got the email today too!!! I think you have to click the link to update your profile first, then choose the name and click submit.

woohoo!!!:yay: I got the email as well!!! so happy!!! :woohoo:

I'm just excited they are giving us a chance to give imput as well, I'm excited to be a part of anything Disney!!! :banana:

Thanks for the heads up from the original poster!!!!

I'm excited to see what all is involved!

Guess I'd better get back to work so I can continue to pay for my Disney "habit" :)

I got one too. I voted for Mickeys Momketeer. I can't believe no one else picked that one. I thought it was so cute.

Me too but it wouldn't let me choose the name....even after I updated my profile.

sigh.

BTW, I like the Momskeeter too.

I dont really care what they call "US"....lol..I really liked all of them...I had a tough time submitting my vote as well...I just kept trying..

I voted for Momsketeers also. Glad to know I'm not alone.

My DH said he would have voted for the Mom's Club one. Oh well, he doesn't get a vote.

Hey Guess what? I'm also in the club:cool1: :cool1:
I picked disney parks mom.I like how it sounds. I wonder whats going to be in the packet they mail out in the spring. Any guesses?
Laura

Gifts!!! lol

A name tag with our club on it would be nice....special ears....or maybe jsut stationery?? lol Or stickers....

Hey Guess what? I'm also in the club:cool1: :cool1:
I picked disney parks mom.I like how it sounds. I wonder whats going to be in the packet they mail out in the spring. Any guesses?
Laura

Gifts!! lol

Perhaps a name badge with our club on it, special ears....stationery, stickers, pen...inexpensive items most likely!

I would like to know how many got selected...or just a mass mailing to lots of applicants.

Gifts!! lol

Perhaps a name badge with our club on it, special ears....stationery, stickers, pen...inexpensive items most likely!

I would like to know how many got selected...or just a mass mailing to lots of applicants.

I think everyone who applied and didn't get selected got the email today. A pretty big club. I can't wait to see what it is, but I would be happy just to get a discount code for my summer trip.

I got the e-mail and so did about 5 of my friends. We were all rejected in Round 1. I would imagine ALL of the applicants who managed to submit one of the first 10,000 before the contest closed will be included in this thing.

Gifts? Let's see...
My guess is stickers, temp tattoos, maybe some sort of little planning booklet with tips like "Be sure to make your dining reservations in advance" and "Make sure to get a seat for the parade at least 30 minutes ahead of time" and "Staying at one of the Disney hotels gives you access to the Extra Magic Hours benefit". You know, really important stuff that we wouldn't know already.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter