For those who did NOT make Moms Panel, Check your email!! New Moms Club!!

I got my email yesterday!! So excited!!! I voted for the Momketeers...can't wait to see what comes in the welcome kit!!!!:cool1:

Maybe they should call it the Dis Moms Know it All CLub!! Anxious to see what awaits us all!!

I got one but no matter what kind of club it is :disrocks: and I will come here first for the best info and planning tips.:thumbsup2

My DH liked Main Street Moms too...I was so excited to see the email....I wanted to choose fast and get on here to start this thread!! lol I almost deleted it , yikes, and didnt want anyone else here to do that!!

I just thought it was a sorry loser email, go check the new site!

ok Moms....

Voting close on the 13th...

How long d you think it will take them to tabulate our votes??

Waiting to see what our name will be:)

forgot the "d" and the "o" up there....oops

It shouldn't take too long since it was electronic. Unless we have the problem with the "hanging chads" since it's election time!

I'm interested in seeing what's in the package they are sending!!popcorn::

OK. voting has closed. Where will the results be posted? Do you think they will send us another email to let us know the results? :)

OK. voting has closed. Where will the results be posted? Do you think they will send us another email to let us know the results? :)

I would assume so! THey made no mention of a site or anything like that. We are most likey going to be considered some sort of a focus group.
Maybe next Monday:confused3

It shouldn't take too long since it was electronic. Unless we have the problem with the "hanging chads" since it's election time!

I'm interested in seeing what's in the package they are sending!!popcorn::

That is funny! As a Floridian I just loved being the chad end of jokes. :rolleyes:

Can't wait to see where this new 'group' goes!! :goodvibes

I got the email saying that they chose "Mickey Moms Club" for our name, but still haven't received any type of welcome package in the mail. Has anyone?

yes, I got that email a few weeks ago I think.
I am thinking end of this monthe, beginning of April for our welcome package:) I think we get the 2008 Planning DVD as well.

I was just wondering, today, when we might get our package they referred to earlier. I want to see what kind of things they included in the package!

By the way, I have sent two different questions to the Mom's Panel and haven't gotten an answer yet. That was right after they went online.

I got the initial email about picking the name, and I couldn't get it to work. I emailed Disney to see if I had to respond to stay in the "Moms Club" and that my email wasn't submitting. They said they sent out a second email about about picking the name that had a better link but I never received that one. I asked them if my email was still active and I never got a response back. I haven't received a "Mom's Club" email since:confused3. I'm really bummed, I hope I still receive a welcome packet and email info at some point. Anyone else have this problem? Should I email Disney again? I never got the email that said what name they picked for the club. Any ideas?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter