For those who bought resale with Fidelity - Questions from current client

1. Yes, passed 29-30 days, thought for sure it would be taken with our low price per pt.
3. OKW, Dec, 230pts, 54.35/pt, had seller pay Fidelity fees.
4. this year, Feb
5. Yes definitely, Bonnie was great. Also have purchased with Timeshare store and Jerry is awesome.

Last edited:
1. Did you pass ROFR? No :scared:
2. How long did it take you to get notified whether you passed or not? 29 days
3. What was your resort, UY, & # of points? BWV, Aug, 150, $88/point
4. When did you last work with Fidelity? (this year, last year, 2 years ago, etc.) April 2017
5. Would you use them again?
Yes, Bonnie was awesome

1. Yes, passed 29-30 days, thought for sure it would be taken with our low price per pt.
3. OKW, Dec, 230pts, 54.35/pt, had seller pay Fidelity fees.
4. this year, Feb
5. Yes definitely, Bonnie was great. Also have purchased with Timeshare store and Jerry is awesome.
That's great info. Thank you very much for sharing!! Gives me hope that my OKW contract will pass too. Thanks again!

1. Did you pass ROFR? No :scared:
2. How long did it take you to get notified whether you passed or not? 29 days
3. What was your resort, UY, & # of points? BWV, Aug, 150, $88/point
4. When did you last work with Fidelity? (this year, last year, 2 years ago, etc.) April 2017
5. Would you use them again?
Yes, Bonnie was awesome
Thank you for sharing. Sorry you didn't pass rofr. That seemed like a decent price. I would've thought they'd let it sell :(

Does Fidelity not list list many of their contracts because they have people waiting on them, or do they just have them snatched up before they are listed by people on their e-mail list? I think I could save some overall with Fidelity vs. the other brokers, but am thinking I will need to be on the list to get the new contracts immediately.

Does Fidelity not list list many of their contracts because they have people waiting on them, or do they just have them snatched up before they are listed by people on their e-mail list? I think I could save some overall with Fidelity vs. the other brokers, but am thinking I will need to be on the list to get the new contracts immediately.
Yes- I would highly recommend emailing them and get on their email list. They send out weekly (sometimes- it can vary with twice in 1 week or once every 2 weeks) listings. When I first contacted them with what I was looking for, Bonnie even had a few listings that were about to be emailed out and she gave me the info prior. (since I was just starting, I didn't jump on any of them). Even with the email listings you really need to act fast in responding if you are interested in them- they go quickly and never make the website.

Yes- I would highly recommend emailing them and get on their email list. They send out weekly (sometimes- it can vary with twice in 1 week or once every 2 weeks) listings. When I first contacted them with what I was looking for, Bonnie even had a few listings that were about to be emailed out and she gave me the info prior. (since I was just starting, I didn't jump on any of them). Even with the email listings you really need to act fast in responding if you are interested in them- they go quickly and never make the website.
I bet. And since I want a low point contract I know once I have the money in hand, I will have to be on alert for what I want.

Definitely reach out to them and get on their mailing list. The contract we got never made it to either the list or website.

Yes, most of them do not get on the website. You need to call and email often and if you see something on their email you need to call them ASAP! I found one contract I liked and called 23 minutes after it was sent and the listing was already snatched up. Luckily I found a different one about a week later but that one never even got on the email since she called and let me know.

Unless I'm doing something wrong, when looking up deeds going to DVD in the past few months, there is no information in there about sales price other than the "$10 and other goood and valuable considerations" line. Is there a different document type that would have the amount paid in it that still shows DVD as the grantee?

You need to do a backwards calculation off of transfer tax.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter