For those of you who've done the MK photo shoot..

Lorelei528

DIS Veteran
Hi all-
So, just because I need to know..:rotfl: because I'm a bit obsessive I guess...

For those of you who've done the MK photo shoot...and had your makeup done by Ana, Patricia or anyone...

What time did you get up that morning?!?!?!

I think Patricia is coming @4:30 and we have the 6am shoot..

If I wake up at 4, is that ok? I mean, I'm totally clueless...I'm interested to see what time you ladies woke up..

I mean, I want to make sure I'm awake enough for when Patricia arrives...I know everyone is different, but I just wanted to ask and get some ideas from you all....

I really don't want to have to wake up earlier than 4am!! ;) Plus, DF has to take a shower and be in some sort of clothes and not a towel before she gets there! :rotfl2:

I don't know why I'm having so much trouble figuring out the timing of this!!! :confused3 I'm actually a little annoyed with myself!

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks all!:flower3:

I set my alarm for 4, but I was too tired, and finally woke up at 4:30 when Ana knocked on the door!

Our session was at 5 am, so Ana came to our room...:scared1: At 3 am!!! So we woke up at 2.30 ... :faint:

Our photographer arrived to pick us up at 5:45. I woke up at 3 and Ana & Lili arrived at 3:30. My hair and makeup took until about 5 am and I had time for coffee and breakfast and left our room at 5:40. My friends and I also did some pictures in my room before going down to the lobby. I didn't feel rushed at all and was grateful for the time to take pictures.

So there are people that will actually come to your room that early to do hair and make-up? About how much does it cost?

Ours is at 0530 so they told us that patricia would come @ 345 ish depending on how long it takes the day before for the wedding!! She charges a one time 50 dollar location fee to come to the resort where ana said she charged a 50 dollar early morning fee for the mk shoot!! So it works out the same for that! HTH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter