For those of us having trouble with the scale

glo

Has a heart bigger then all of
how about a measurement thread?

I am .5 closer to my 15 pound clippie. Only have 1 pound to go, but it is discouraging because it is going so very slow:(

Thanks to Kath I started to measure three weeks ago and overall have lost 6.75 inches all around. 1 3/4 right around my tummy :) Anyone else?

Well done, glo. Losing around the tummy can be tricky. I just started Curves, and so just was measured last week. I'll wait a whole month before I do it again. One thing I like about my Curves is that when they record and post "loss" it is an addition of pounds and inches lost. And every little loss is celebrated. So here's some (lite) celebration for you!
020.gif

Glo:

6.75 inches is FANTASTIC!!! How wise of you to measure your progress in another way if the scale is not cooperating at the moment!

OH how I hate measurements!!! I never take them. Don't want to know...

But, that being said, I did have to get measured when I started at Curves this week. I don't know what the measurements are. But I do feel a lot better and am noticing a difference in some of my clothes.

I'll have to wait till my next Curves measurement to see what the numbers actually say.
:eek:

I've lost 16.5 inches altogether so far. Still have a long way to go.

I measure again next week. I doubt I will see such a huge drop in inches, I was at my puffiest when I was first measured.

WAY TO GO, GLO!!!!

WAY TO GO, KATH!!!!

That's alotta inches! :) You guys are doing great!!!!

I posted my inches lost in the weekly check-in thread, but I will post them here too. Since February 28th I've lost 4 3/4 inches! :)

Thanks for encouraging me to measure, Kath! It has really helped me to feel better about myself. :)

Way to go, TigH! That's wonderful progress you are making.

Okay I measured. I lost 9.25 inches altogether since February 23rd. I'm happy with that. So why do I still look so fat?

Oh well...progress is progress, I'll take it ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter