"For the Love of Disney" February 2021 Exercise Challenge

Good morning, everyone!!

15 min for me (400/500) and we have some adjusted team totals. A couple of people got busy with other things and let me know they were dropping out for this month (hopefully back next!) so team totals are now:

5,967/6,860 and 87% - That's right, the team is pink!! :cheer2:

Great job, everyone!! (I'll update page one later, as I'm running a bit behind coming off school break today.)

Quote:

"You’re the one! The one I have been looking for."

The Little Mermaid

This weekend was a bust. I was planning on getting about 100 minutes each day but instead I woke up Friday with a migraine that stayed around through Saturday and I still have a mild headache today.

Friday -- 0
Saturday -- 13 (grocery shopping)
Sunday -- 18 minutes according to Fit Bit (my guess would from cutting up veggies for salads for the week and the strawberries.)

Total -- 1323/1680

This weekend was a bust. I was planning on getting about 100 minutes each day but instead I woke up Friday with a migraine that stayed around through Saturday and I still have a mild headache today.

Friday -- 0
Saturday -- 13 (grocery shopping)
Sunday -- 18 minutes according to Fit Bit (my guess would from cutting up veggies for salads for the week and the strawberries.)

Total -- 1323/1680
Hope you are feeling better!!

Good morning, everyone!!

20 new minutes for me (420/500) and team totals are at 6,142!

:cheer2: We're only 32 minutes from team red, and 4 days ahead of pace! :cheer2:

Tofday's quote is:

"Love goes on and on."

Robin Hood

Good morning!!

20 minutes for me (440/500) and congrats to Raya and the team on today's color changes!! :figment: :car:

We are collectively at 6,281 minutes! :cheer2:

Today's quote is:

"I never felt this way about anyone. I wanna do something for her."

Beauty and the Beast

found another free fitness resource. Zumba.com has listings of virtual classes. they do not just have regular zumba. there is also step class, a class called strong which has some kickboxing type moves, and zumba toning- i use hand weights that i have on hand. some you pay for but some are totally free. tonight i will be taking a free zumba step class. figured i would let you guys know as it might be a help to some of you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter