For all my "Pending" peeps!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! So they just e-mailed me saying they reevaluated my audition and I did get CHARACTER PERFORMER!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

congrats on making character performer!

Anyone still pending out there? I'm over six weeks out (interview in Feb and audition in March)and haven't heard anything official from Disney, but when I called they said my file was still listed as pending...I'm going nuts but assume I have to hear back soon, because all they are doing now is making decisions...Just wondering if anyone else was stuck in the same boat I am...

My daughter is still pending and she interviewed April 13. Hoping to hear soon that she's been accepted!

have you contacted your recruiter to find out about the status of your application? i would do so right away if it were me.
and welcome to the disboards.

I am going to do that today. Lately I've been busy with 17 units of school, but finals are over and now I can concentrate on other things!

Thank you for the greeting :) Glad to be here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter