Foods I wished they still made

Curly Whirly is still made in the UK so sometimes you find them with other British goods. They aren't quite the same as a Marathon bar but close. did anyone else freeze Marathon Bars so when you smacked them against something they'd shatter into lovely caramel and chocolate shards.

Yes, yes I did!

c51b7972410186ffc0e49be42f4db3dd.jpg

Wow. Reading this thread my top two are:
Planters Cheese Balls. Wow they really were soo cheesey lol
Clearly Canadian (Loved that flavored water)

I miss original Wonder Bread.

We really dont eat too much bread anymore but my dh had to make sandwiches for my ds’s game he was going to watch and came home with Wonder I said NEVER Again. Im happy you like it and I think I grew up on it but I think its absolutely awful lol. Maybe its the videos I have seen where you scrunch i to a ball and it actually bounced lol

Oh and I miss Jacks tacos. They might be around somewhere but not here. They had to be so bad for you but I was okay with that.

1-2-3 Jello

Golden Egg Custard

Chef boy ar Dee pizza and spaghetti in a box- it wasn’t even very good, but one of the first things I was allowed to make as a kid so I’m nostalgic for it

I answered the original thread, and now I'll add to it. I still miss Jello 1-2-3 and Whip and Chill, but I'll add Fizzies and Junket to the list. One other thing that I think they still make but I can't find it anywhere around here and haven't seen it in years is Ah-So Sauce. It's the red coating they put on spare ribs at the Chinese restaurant.

I wrote about this exact topic on my blog, a couple of years ago:

http://eichy815.tumblr.com/post/158885169866/vivacious-vintage-vittles

My top choices:

Chachos quesadilla-style chips
Cookies-n-Creme Twix
Giggles cookies
Hardees Chicken Stix
KFC's original thin French fries (not the massive potato wedges they currently have)
O'Boise's potato chips
Pizza Hut "Bigfoot" pizza
Pizzarias chips (apparently, TGI Friday's makes a "pizza chip" that closely emulates its flavor)
Taco Bell's Brownie Sandwich
Tropical-flavored Gatorade (not to be confused with the fruit punch flavor)
Wendy's Chicken Caesar Pita

Honorable Mention to the McDonald's Onion Nuggets, which unfortunately were discontinued before I was even born -- but I would have loved to have tried them.

Do they even make Clearly Canadian ANYWHERE, nowadays? That was my favorite beverage in middle school.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter