***Food Exchange Sent/Recieved***COMPLETED

I may be in need to two more elves, so if anyone is willing to volunteer, please post here or contact me.

there is no mail Monday right? I guess mine that I sent will not arrive til Tuesday if it didn;t show today

Hi all. Sorry for the delay. We just arrived back home from a week trip from the midwest for FIL funeral, and etc.
I had neighbors taking in the mail for us. We picked that up last night and our mail included a LOVELY and wonderful pleasant surprise of salt water taffy and fudge from Atlantic City! :goodvibes The real stuff! We have never had that before! Great choice. And thank you very much. (The neighbors even kept it refrigerated for us! :yay: ) So fortunate to have good neighbors.

I started my food exchange shopping before we had to leave. And I will finish it up today and tomorrow. Post office is closed Monday. If a UPS store is open tomorrow (Monday) I can mail them out. Or will mail them Tuesday via USPS.

Thanks again for all your patience. I felt bad about starting an exchange and them having to leave unexpectedly. Bad circumstances and timing. :sad1: This year has been a real whirlwind for us so far.

My two exchange packages are officially in the mail! :yay: I drove to the USPS next to MCO and mailed them this evening! :drive:
Thanks again for the patience! :flower3:

Mailed mine today, priority with delivery confirmation!

I hope it makes it there ok!!

Kimba

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: I had recieved it today.
I had gotten-
*Butter popcorn
*Assorted box of Guinevere chocolates
*Herr's potato chips
*Lindt milk chocolate candies
*Keebler right bites shortbread cookies
*A box of Nilla Wafers
*A Hershey's chocolate bar
*Keebler soft batch cookies
*Gummy bears
*Chocolate junior snack cake
*Kit Kat bar
*A bag of beef jerky
*Beef snack sticks
*Heart tissues
*Ferrero Rocher chocolates

YUMMY, thank you very much for such a great exchange Kim. Time to eat some snacks :) :) :).

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: I had recieved it today.
I had gotten-
*Butter popcorn
*Assorted box of Guinevere chocolates
*Herr's potato chips
*Lindt milk chocolate candies
*Keebler right bites shortbread cookies
*A box of Nilla Wafers
*A Hershey's chocolate bar
*Keebler soft batch cookies
*Gummy bears
*Chocolate junior snack cake
*Kit Kat bar
*A bag of beef jerky
*Beef snack sticks
*Heart tissues
*Ferrero Rocher chocolates

YUMMY, thank you very much for such a great exchange Kim. Time to eat some snacks :) :) :).

Yay!:yay: It got there ok:cool1:
I'm glad you liked everything. I had fun picking stuff out. I had to keep my kids out of your goodie box though...especially my DD14..she's a MAJOR chocoholic!!

Kimba

The elf package has been mailed!

and today I got mine I got
2 Little DEebbie Rice Krispie treats
2 Take 5
2 Reese's PB cups
White Caramel Corn with Almonds
Planters Peanuts
and 2 Chocolates made into the shape of Virginia!

It is from Riley in VA THANKS!!! My oldest DD is studing the Mid Atlantic states and she is taking the candy state for Show and Tell tomorrow!

just 2 let you know ive recived my package and will let you know tomorrow what ive recieved.
:thumbsup2

Label/Receipt Number: 0303 0130 0002 9782 6097

Your item was delivered at 1:24 PM on January 13, 2007 in WARRINGTON, PA 18976.

so mine is where it should be :)

Hi

Sorry its taken me awhile to reply, i just like to thank AlexWyattMommy for my package which i got a few days ago..i recieved:

-Four cheese mash potato
-Fiesta burrito mix
- cup a soup
-seasoning for steaks
- Some pasta shells
- Beef chilli mix
- 2 packets of curry mix
- and some big red gum.

Thank you for all my things in the envelope!!

WOW it got there quick!
I hope you enjoy the items. I am really sorry I couldn't find the PowerAide in powder form to send to you. Maybe one of the other DISers can find some to send your way? :flower3: Please?

Don't worry...i loved everything! I'm working my way through the big red gum!

Did anyone recieve anything today?
What is going on with the mail and why is it taking so long for things to reach its destinations :confused: :confused3 .

I received the most wonderful box from Luv2Roam (Barbara) today! She made my day as it was all DISNEY! :wizard:

A big bag of Mickey Pretzels
A bag of Mickey Head Pasta
2 cans of Mickey Coffee - Disney Blend and Irish Creme
Mickey "Shorts" Shortbread cookies

I also received a WDW fan with the four parks depicted
Mickey head paper clips (scrapbook type)
and a kitchen utensil - pasta pot scoop with a white Mickey glove handle

I absolutely LOVE my box! :yay:

Thanks Barbara! :flower3:

I recieved a box yesterday from Fort Hood. I appologize that I forget the name. This is what I recieved:

Animalitos crackers
Stuffed Jalapeno potato chips
Gummy army men
sour punch kids
peanutbutter confections
party mix
and a memo mousepad

Thanks so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter