Food Coloring Markers

autochick

Mouseketeer
does anybody know any stores in the south of Boston area that carry food coloring markers. I was going to order them online but dont really want to pay more for the shipping then the price of the markers.

thank you
meggan

But...I saw that WILTON now has color markers, when I was at MICHAELS the other day.

Alot of strores carry the WILTON brand, so they should be pretty easy to get a hold of.

Good luck!

Patti

I don't know the Boston area but my WalMart and grocery store both carry them.

I have both Walmart and Michael's in my area, I will have to see if they have them. I looked in the grocery storestore yesturday and didnt see any.

thank you very much

I saw these for the first time the other day. I was tempted to buy them, but was wondering if they were worth the price. Has anyone tried them yet? I'd love to hear your comments about them.

Thanks!

Not sure about Boston, but our local IGA store in NH has them! I saw them the other day and was tempted to buy them! I would love to have some input on these if anyone has used them?
:)

I have not used them this will be my first time using them. I am having a birthday party for my dd3 and thought it might nice to have the kids decorate thier own cookies.

I have been told that they are perfect for kids to uses because they do not make that big of a mess. So I will let you know how it goes after the party.

Thanks, Autochick! I would love to know what you thought of them also! :)

Meg......

Make sure the cookies have a hard frosting (like royal icing) on them first. I have some of those markers and tried using them on some valentine's cookies. If the cookies did not have a hard frosting on them, the markers got all clogged with crumbs.

You can make a basic sugar cookie and glaze them with a thin coat of royal icing, let them dry and they're good to go.

See........you should have called your mother.
;) ;) ;)

well who would have know that my mom has become crafty :jester:

Thanks mom I will keep that in mind when I do the cookies. I was going to have the kids do them at Em's party. I saw that they have a kit that has Dora the explorer cookie cutters and the markers to decorate with. I will have to think about since the theme of the party is Dora.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter