"Follow the bouncing ears!" - Oct 2010 solo/Dismeet TR; UPDATE 11/26

I just wanted to let you guys know that I am alive! This last week has been kind of difficult (long story, don't want to get into it), but I bought my new computer about an hour ago! :yay: I'm making the recovery disks at the moment and upgraded my Photobucket to a pro account, so my pictures are visible again. I also got my Photopass CD last week and will be uploading pics tonight to post and will also send copies of photos that I've promised to people! I promise! :lmao:

:yay: NEW COMPUTER! :yay:

I just wanted to let you guys know that I am alive! This last week has been kind of difficult (long story, don't want to get into it), but I bought my new computer about an hour ago! :yay: I'm making the recovery disks at the moment and upgraded my Photobucket to a pro account, so my pictures are visible again. I also got my Photopass CD last week and will be uploading pics tonight to post and will also send copies of photos that I've promised to people! I promise! :lmao:

:yay: NEW COMPUTER! :yay:

Yay for a new computer! I put a laptop on my Christmas list....I doubt I will get one though! And you can disregard the PM I sent you in light of your above post LOL ;)

OK, so I've been MIA...but where are the photopass pictures?? ! ? ! ? :rotfl2:

I still have to sort through and upload them. I'm also still setting up my computer and had to work this weekend, so I didn't have time to put them up just yet. They'll come up sometime this week :)

Photopass! (1/3)

Photo0004FourBySix.jpg

Photo0008FiveBySeven.jpg

Photo0012FourBySix.jpg

Photo0015FourBySix.jpg

Photo0017FourBySix.jpg

Photo0025FourBySix.jpg

Photo0029FourBySix.jpg

Photo0032FourBySix.jpg

Photo0033FourBySix.jpg

Photo0035FourBySix.jpg

Photo0040FourBySix.jpg

Photo0045FourBySix.jpg

Photo0049FourBySix.jpg

Photo0052FourBySix.jpg

Photo0058FourBySix.jpg

Photo0062FourBySix.jpg

Photo0067FourBySix.jpg

Photo0100FourBySix.jpg

Photo0104FourBySix.jpg

Photo0110FourBySix.jpg

Photo0120FourBySix.jpg

Photo0133FourBySix.jpg

Photo0140FourBySix.jpg

Photo0148FourBySix.jpg

Photo0165FourBySix.jpg

Those sure are some great looking PP photos. I love the ones of you and the fairies!...and the princesses.....and the ghosts!

You really rocked the Photo Pass! Great pictures and lots of mileage! I wish I got that much out of mine!

Those sure are some great looking PP photos. I love the ones of you and the fairies!...and the princesses.....and the ghosts!

The sad thing is that the ghost didn't show up in the one of the three of us at the carriage and I didn't realize it until I got the disc :( I don't know if I can bug them about it now.

You really rocked the Photo Pass! Great pictures and lots of mileage! I wish I got that much out of mine!

I got more, too, those are just my favorites :lmao:

I love all of your phootpass pics! :thumbsup2 You got so many great ones with characters! I didn't meet 3/4 of the characters I wanted to this time, the lines were so long for every single character, it was so annoying! You really have to dedicate a day just to meet characters and I can't do that, I want to go on rides! :rotfl: I just got my photopass CD yesterday and I'm SO glad I preordered it, it's definitely worth it!

I love all of your phootpass pics! :thumbsup2 You got so many great ones with characters! I didn't meet 3/4 of the characters I wanted to this time, the lines were so long for every single character, it was so annoying! You really have to dedicate a day just to meet characters and I can't do that, I want to go on rides! :rotfl: I just got my photopass CD yesterday and I'm SO glad I preordered it, it's definitely worth it!

Yeah, on those two days where I was doing the character hunting, if I'd been with anyone else, I probably wouldn't have done the lines. The fairies were 90 minutes alone! I enjoyed most of the characters, but I didn't really like them, to be honest. :confused3

Okay after my super long absence I am finally all caught up! What a great trip! :thumbsup2 It looks like you had a wonderful time!

I almost passed out when I saw that Bambi Thomas Kinkade painting. I MUST HAVE IT! :lovestruc I have been wanting one of his Disney paintings forever and that is by far my favorite.

I love love LOVE your photo pass pictures! They are awesome!!

Yeah, on those two days where I was doing the character hunting, if I'd been with anyone else, I probably wouldn't have done the lines. The fairies were 90 minutes alone! I enjoyed most of the characters, but I didn't really like them, to be honest. :confused3

That's probably why I don't get many character pictures. In September we waited about 30-40 minutes for Pooh & Tigger and Eeyore left before we got up there, they had to change Poohs just before we got to the front. You just reminded me to order my Photopass CD, I saved the pictures for another week or so, and after last weekend added my pictures from the Band Concert to my album so now I have those and my personal pictures. Plus for some reason my pictures from the Napa Rose cooking school are still in there even though that was back in April...weird!

Okay after my super long absence I am finally all caught up! What a great trip! :thumbsup2 It looks like you had a wonderful time!

I almost passed out when I saw that Bambi Thomas Kinkade painting. I MUST HAVE IT! :lovestruc I have been wanting one of his Disney paintings forever and that is by far my favorite.

I love love LOVE your photo pass pictures! They are awesome!!

I did! I had an awesome time! :cloud9:

I took the picture for my dad, since he hunts and it's a long-running gag that he's going to kill Bambi. He loved the painting, though, so I may have to look into getting a print of it.

I love my PP pics as well! :yay:

That's probably why I don't get many character pictures. In September we waited about 30-40 minutes for Pooh & Tigger and Eeyore left before we got up there, they had to change Poohs just before we got to the front. You just reminded me to order my Photopass CD, I saved the pictures for another week or so, and after last weekend added my pictures from the Band Concert to my album so now I have those and my personal pictures. Plus for some reason my pictures from the Napa Rose cooking school are still in there even though that was back in April...weird!

I normally don't and wouldn't had it not been for the autograph book for my niece. The only times I normally see characters are in random meetings (like the Capt Hook and Mr Smee one in the Pirates queue) or character meals. Glad I reminded you! :teeth: And that's so odd that those pics are still there :confused3 I just got an email yesterday saying that my pics will expire soon :lmao:

Love all the photopass pictures. You certainly got your money's worth!

I have more, too! Not to mention all of Sharon's pictures, since I didn't want to put them up on here, since they're of her and her DH (or her alone). Once I get the copy to her, she can put them up on her TR :)

Hi Dana!!! Finally thought to look up your trip report. Just wanted to say thanks again for the extra arcade card!!!! It was great to have one for each of the kids!!! Looks like you had a fabulous trip. I am so jealous that you all ready know when you are going back!!! It was great to meet you and chat with you a while at the POP!!! We loved the resort and will definitely stay there again!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter