Flying Fish with new chef?

DVCTiff

DIS Veteran
I heard that FF was getting or had gotten a new chef. Has anyone been very recently? We are having dinner there May 20 and I'm sure it will be excellent as usual, but I just thought I'd ask our very distinguished panel of experts.

We were there on Friday for dinner, and it was amazing (as usual).

DH had the salmon, I had the scallops, and our guest had the veal chop. All of it was absolutely wonderful!!

We were there April 4 and April 7 - it is one of our always places. It was so spectacular, so special and so wonderful, just like always.

Despite a chef change I think this place will always triumph because of the incredible wait and service staff who have remained there for years! We have been at many times during many months. It may be crowded - it may be noisy - it may be silent - it is always Wonderful food served by Wonderful folks.

Ask for Joe, Joey or Jodi!!!

MamaQuack
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Phew! I'm so relieved. I'm taking my dad and stepmom, and they've never been to WDW so I'd like to make a good first impression.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter