Flying Fish before Illuminations

kathyg

DIS Veteran
What time would you suggest making a reservation if we plan on seeing Illuminations after dinner?

To be safe I'd say around 7:00. If you finish dinner early walk around the BW and check out the entertainers. And, then you can walk over to Epcot (walk off some of that dinner ;) ). We usually make our FF ADR's for 7:00 but we usually sit at the open kitchen area so we sit right away. It usually takes about an hour from start to finish. But, I've seen long waits depending on when you go for a table. It's a slow paced restaurant so allow plenty of time.

I would say no later than 6:15-6:30. It really depends on the time of year you are going, how good a spot you want to get for Illuminations, and how long a wait you would have at the FF.

We usually go between 5:30 and 6 and we have plenty of time, but they open at 5:30, so we're one of the first ones in.

If by 'see' you mean go into EPCOT, find a decent spot, and watch it, I would say you need an ADR between 6 and no later than 6:30, and maybe even earlier than 6 (those good spots can fill up early, depending on what time of year you are going) If you mean walk outside FF and see it from the BW or the lake area, or if you don't care much about getting a good spot around EPCOT, then 7 is probably safe to get you out of FF in time to see it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter