Flo's V8 Cafe lines

LCoulter

Whoah Mouse
We were thinking about trying to get into this place on Monday April 15 for lunch. We are flexible on the time but are the lines crazy to get in all day long?

I didn't think of mobile ordering....good idea! But once we get food, is it hard to find table? How big is this place?

We did mobile order too - even though it was a day where there was zero line when we got there. Anyway the place is pretty big so I think you should not struggle for seating if you mobile order.

Just do Mobile Order, anything that has mobile ordering is the best. Very little wait and the food is always hot.

We've never had problems at Flo's with long lines. There's always plenty of tables to sit at, too!

I've only had one time where the line was crazy long, and that was at breakfast.

I passed by on the same day later in the day, and line was pretty much nonexistent.

Flo's is one of the few places in DCA that offers a real breakfast, so breakfast lines can get long, especially because it is so close to Radiator Springs attraction.

At the time, I didn't know Whitewater Snacks at GCH offers breakfast too, or I would have gone there.

Our best bet to finding tables has always been to check the room off to the right (as you are standing in line). We dined there many times before we even knew that room was there! Most people go left because that's where the booths are, and you can see RSR from there. But, if you just need a table to eat, go right! And YES - mobile ordering is the way to go, always!

Mobile order and don't hit the "I'm here, prepare my order now" button until you are sitting down. It will be ready within 5 minutes.

We have had trouble finding a table, in either room, on several occasions. Last time we got food there (with mobile order) we ate in the Bakery building. You could put in your mobile order. Then go find a table before picking up your food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter