Florida Res. Water Park promo

syl1829

Earning My Ears
Disney has an offer of Buy one, Get one 1/2 off for its water parks. We are a family of 3 and I just learned that person #3 pays full price. Based on last year's prices, this is $15 more for a family of 3.
Also, there is no 4 day water park ticket like the one offered last year. ( It was $50 for a 4 day ticket)
The offers I am referring to are for Florida residents. If any of you are interested, please e mail Disney with your concerns regarding this price increase.
This is their e mail address:
wdw.guest.communications@disney.com
SR (Edgewater, FL)

They are probably not offering the same water park passes this year because of the "Play 4 Days" promotion, which is a fantastic deal for FL residents (gives you 4 days in the parks, plus tons of discounts, including water park discounts). If you aren't aware of this promo, here's a link to info on it:

http://www.mousesavers.com/tickets.html#floridaresidents

I have an annual pass so I will check to see if there is a good discount for the water parks.
Otherwise, I will probably go somewhere else this summer.
Thanks for your reply

Florida Seasonal Pass holders (and I assume regular pass holders) get unlimited use from May 1, 2001 to June 11, 2001 for the price of one day's admission (29.95 adult/ 24.95 child) to any of the three water parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter