• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Florida Orlando Tickets - anyone used them?

WWC

Earning My Ears
Have any of you folks ever bought Disney passes from Florida Orlando Tickets (FOT) in Kissimmee? They are an online sponsor of www.wdisneyw.com and a member of the Better Business Bureau (which I verified), so I am inclined to believe that they are a legit company. The BBB says they've been around since 1988 and have never had a complaint filed. FOT apparently buys passes in bulk directly from Disney, and everything is guaranteed to be valid. We need 7-Day Park Hopper Plus adult passes for our trip next week, and FOT charges $297 (including tax) per pass. This is a savings of $28.44 over what Disney charges at the gates and the resorts. Please let me know if you've had any experience with FOT. Thanks!

I just ordered 7 day park hopper passes from this company - online - Tuesday of last week and received the tickets in the mail on Friday!!

(I had also posted on these boards inquiring about this company, prior to placing my order, and all responses I received were positive.)

WELCOME TO THE DIS, WWC!!! :)
We used FOT last July and were very happy with their service. I don't know that I have read anything negative about them.
Enjoy your savings! :)

We have used Florida Orlando Tickets for 2 different trips and have not had any problems. We're planning to use them again for our June trip.

I ordered tickets from them for our last trip in two separate batches. They charged a $7 delivery fee, and tickets arrived in two business days. They included local coupons, and even a 30 minute phone card! I was very happy with their services. I had originally planned to use my DC card, but their price was better for the particular options we needed. Also got tickets to DisneyQuest and Pleasure Island. Good luck

Just got my tickets today! Ordered them Friday (wow). I will definitely use them again. Have a great time!

I also used Florida Orlando Tickets for our trip in October. At the time they were offering 2 extra plus features on the 5 day Park Hopper Plus tickets. They were very quick to deliver and sent lots of coupons and a phone card. I would definitely use them again.

Does anyone have a link to their website? I am interested in comparing their rates to Connections, which is the lowest that I have found so far.

Thanks!
Tiffany

That's too easy! Thanks for the link, I'll check it out!

Tiffany

I bought FOUR 4-day hoppers and FOUR 2-day Universal Escape passes from FloridaOrlandoTickets.com last October.

We drove to WDW, so it was no problem for us to stop by their office and pick up the tickets on our way into town. It saved us the $7.00 shipping charge. And I didn't have to worry about the tickets getting lost in the mail. PLUS, it was during the height of the mail-anthrax scare...so at the time I was afraid to trust the mail system.

Buying tickets through FOT.com saved me a total of about $75.00. I will use them again with no hesitation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter