Flight tickets arrived

Nitram64

Mouseketeer
Hi got my flight tickets from TCD this morning and they have changed the check-in from the station to level 5 terminal 1.Is this easy to find?

Great news :)

Is this the Manchester flight? If so I have read it is very straightforward, but have no personal experience I am afraid!

we got our tickets too!!! Just head for T1 and I'm sure we'll be directed, I remember last time we checked in having to go downstairs. Not long to go now YIPPEEEEEEEEEEE

Hey thanks pleased you got your tickets.We are staying at manchester on friday and will be taken to the airport by the hotel so they should drop us at T1.Seem to be running round like a headless chicken trying to sort all the bits and bobs out.This time next week i'll be in the hotel pool, Great :) :rotfl2:
Have a great time!

Hi

We did a 'dry run' so to speak in anticipation of 'check in' being at the station and lo and behold they change it !!!

We got our tickets last week as we fly on thursday and it confirmed that 'check in' had been moved to level 5 terminal 1.

If I remember correctly this is the main departures lounge in terminal one so no need to panic. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter