Flight of Passage worth 90 min wait?

Good call, OP. DH and I typically visit annually, and there are some rides (FOP included) that are must do's no matter how long the wait is. We know it will be at least another year (God willing) before we'll have a chance to ride again. 90 minutes for a ride we really enjoy is just a blip in time during the overall vacation. Plus, these attractions are one of the primary reasons we are there.

Yes it is. Is it worth waiting indoors for 90 minutes during a pandemic? Personal call!
Definitely a personal call but FWIW, we waited 45 minutes about two weeks ago and more than half of that time was spent waiting in the outdoor portion of the queue. The inside portion tends to be shorter with social distancing in place.

It was one of my favorite rides, I think it is worth the wait! The technology for it all is impressive.

We'd only ever ridden with a FP previously. On our visit last month, we waited right at an hour for it. It didn't seem like that long of a wait to us and we enjoyed seeing the full queue for the first time.

I would have thought twice about 90 minutes. We watched the wait time on the app and when it droped to 60, we got in line. But if a 90-minute wait was the only way to ride it, I would do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter