Flight for PODCAST cruise

exwdwcm

wishes she was Wendy Moira Angela Darling
so has anyone started looking at flights? I know we are all obsessive planners, so I am sure someone has booked already. I noticed SW doesn't release their fares except for 6 months out- is that correct? It only went to March on their site. I usually don't fly them, but based on what everyone says (and no bag fee as of yet), i definitely want to check them out. i pretty much have a big selection to choose from since we fly out of DFW or Love Field, but want to find a decent fare.

I have the flight down booked $79 nonstop! :thumbsup2 AirTran hasn't released it's dates past 5/13/09. I really couldn't be happier with that price. :cool1:

Airtran is offering me $99 pp each way right now and I'm holding off. I know that's a good deal for some, but I've scored as low as $47 pp each way.

Nothing else is good right now, but I keep looking......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter