Flash Mind Reader....try this

i saw this a couple of weeks ago and worked out the trick

cami

x

my hubbie was funny thoug, he didn't look for the trick and was amazed by it LOL

cami
x

That's bizarre!!

I tried it 3 different times and it was right each time.

I must be out of my mind cause it can't read it.

Gets it wrong each time.

yea I get it.

Charade :confused3 - check your math maybe?

Add the two digits of your # together then subtract that result from your original number.

PM'd the trick so as not to ruin the magic for others LOL

cami
x

barrett7890 said:
PM'd the trick so as not to ruin the magic for others LOL

cami
x

pm me if you don't mind. thanks

Someone PM me....I've got the gist of the trick...but not sure what they do to figure out what you will pick for the trick to work.

okay as quite a few want the trick

there are a limited number of answers......so all the possible answers have the same symbol......the symbol changes each time

9, 18, 27, 36 ect, ect will all be stars the first time....the same numbers will all be squares when you reset

cami
x

barrett7890 said:

there are a limited number of answers......so all the possible answers have the same symbol......the symbol changes each time

9, 18, 27, 36 ect, ect will all be stars the first time....the same numbers will all be squares when you reset

cami
x

Hey, that's pretty clever! Thanks! :goodvibes

barrett7890 said:

cami
x

Ok--that's the part I got....I just don't know how they know most of the time--which one you will pick next.

i.e. when I tested the theory by picking a number that would yield the same answer--it didn't pick the right picture.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts