Flame Tree BBQ - How late on EMH day?

koquinn

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know how late Flame Tree stays open if the park is open till 8pm for EMH? We can't get Yak & Yeti at the time we want for dinner, but can do it for lunch. But I don't want to miss out on Flame Tree for dinner then and we'll probably try to go closer to 7 if it's still open.

Does anyone know how late Flame Tree stays open if the park is open till 8pm for EMH? We can't get Yak & Yeti at the time we want for dinner, but can do it for lunch. But I don't want to miss out on Flame Tree for dinner then and we'll probably try to go closer to 7 if it's still open.

We are in the same boat as you. It has been a couple of years since we did this and I can not remember. Last year we did Yak and Yeti for late lunch and we just missed our flame tree tooooo much.

I did a search here and found many different answers which makes me believe that the hours do differ with the seasons.The bigest consistancy I found was that they were open till 1 hour prior to park closing, even on EMH.

We plan on going early and eating so we don't miss any of the EMH.

Hope somone else can help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter